A/DA 阿達 - 身體健康 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction A/DA 阿達 - 身體健康




身體健康
Good health
這首歌我們獻給他
So, this song is for you.
在這美好的日子衷心祝褔他
On this special day, we wish you all the best.
也許你也常常遇到這些人事物
You may have met people and things like this often.
他的所做所為 哇喔 真是酷
What you do, wow, it's really cool.
哪裡來的創意
Where does your creativity come from?
會有這樣的想法
How do you come up with such an idea?
哪裡學的文法
Where did you learn the grammar?
會有這樣的講法
How do you talk like this?
總是可以給我們最大的驚喜
You can always surprise us the most.
再睏都能保持最大的清醒
No matter how sleepy you are, you can always stay alert.
怎麼會這樣
How come?
他們想得怎麼總是跟我們不一樣
How come they always think differently from us?
難道都不會害怕晚景淒涼
Don't they worry about their future?
怎麼不秤秤自己重量幾兩
Why don't they know how much they weigh?
我的白眼都快翻到小腿肚上
I rolled my eyes so hard that they almost reached my calves.
他們讓我覺得人生不帶希望
They make me feel hopeless in life.
我不會罵人就算罵也不會帶髒
I won't curse, and even if I do, I won't use any swear words.
法律有規定 上班不能帶槍
The law says we can't bring guns to work.
祝他身體健康
I wish you good health.
祝他長命百歲
I wish you a long life.
恭祝他福壽與天齊
I wish you a life as long as heaven and earth.
一生平安 壽比南山
May you be safe and sound all your life, and live as long as Mount Tai.
是不是我的命格中間帶衰
Is it because my life is unlucky?
一早就遇到有人搶我車位
Someone stole my parking space as soon as I came out.
不管排什麼一定有人插隊
No matter what line I'm in, there's always someone cutting in.
想買杯咖啡 名字從來沒寫對
I wanted to buy a cup of coffee, but they never spelled my name right.
算了這些都是小事而已
Forget it, these are all trivial things.
為了生活大家都是身不由己
We all have to compromise for life.
但有些人不得不說太誇張
But some people are really too much.
演技根本能角逐本屆金馬獎
Their acting skills are good enough to win this year's Golden Horse Award.
我說的當然不是阿發的岳父
Of course, I'm not talking about Afa's father-in-law.
但是他們臉皮厚到讓人嫉妒
But their skin is thick enough to make people jealous.
就算只見過一面都讓人記住
Even if you've only met them once, you'll remember them.
擁有讓人翻白眼的傷人技術
They have the ability to make people roll their eyes.
哎呀一定是俺修養太差
Oops, it must be because my cultivation is not good enough.
哎呀俺的眼睛業障重啊
Oops, I must have bad karma in my previous life.
如果以前俺會請他吃芭樂
If it were in the past, I would have invited you to eat guava.
如今俺寫了歌要送給他
But now, I wrote a song for you.
祝他身體健康
I wish you good health.
祝他長命百歲
I wish you a long life.
恭祝他福壽與天齊
I wish you a life as long as heaven and earth.
一生平安 壽比南山
May you be safe and sound all your life, and live as long as Mount Tai.





Writer(s): Jing Xiang Chang, Jia Cheng Zheng Aka Felipe.z

A/DA 阿達 - 身體健康
Album
身體健康
date de sortie
12-05-2017


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.