陈思思 - 桃花丽人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陈思思 - 桃花丽人




桃花丽人
The Peach Blossom Beauty
桃花风桃花雨
Peach blossom wind, peach blossom rain,
桃花情哟啊两依
Peach blossom love, we are meant to be together.
桃花林里初次遇见你
I met you for the first time in the peach blossom forest,
初次遇见你
Met you for the first time.
脸儿绯红默默不言语
Your face flushed red, you did not speak a word,
默默不言语
Did not speak a word.
好似桃花带乳开呀
Your face was like a peach blossom, blooming with youth,
看上一眼难忘记
I cannot forget you after one glance.
一时花仙呀降凡尘
You are like a flower fairy who descended to the earth,
降凡尘
Descended to the earth.
你比那花仙更艳丽
You are even more beautiful than the flower fairy.
桃花林里竟又遇见你
I met you again in the peach blossom forest,
竟又遇见你
Met you again.
脸瓜了盼多少情和意
Your face was filled with anticipation and emotion,
多少情和意
Anticipation and emotion.
这我一直比桃花呀
I have been waiting for you like a peach blossom,
嫣然一笑飘然去
You smiled and left gracefully.
桃花林里起春风
The peach blossom forest filled with spring breeze,
呀起春风
Filled with spring breeze.
洒落我满身片片桃花雨
Petals of peach blossoms fell all over me like rain.
桃花依然笑春风呀
Peach blossoms still smile in the spring breeze,
花海茫茫无信息
But the sea of flowers is vast and empty.
桃花戏水潺潺流 潺潺流
Peach blossoms float in the gentle stream,
同我映衬映衬相思去
Reflecting my love and longing.
桃花风桃花雨桃花情啊
Peach blossom wind, peach blossom rain, peach blossom love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.