陳乃榮 - 愛上你的瞬間 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳乃榮 - 愛上你的瞬間




愛上你的瞬間
The Moment I Fell in Love with You
蜻蜓飛過水面 那是雨落下的預言
The dragonfly flies over the water, that's the prophecy of the falling rain,
給了今天 浪漫紀念
Giving today a romantic memory.
你經過我身邊 眼前世界突然鮮豔
You passed by my side, the world before my eyes suddenly became vivid,
愛在回旋 我能看見
Love is spinning, I can see.
第一次我發現 心動會如此雀躍
For the first time, I found that being excited can be so exhilarating.
遇見妳的從前 我不懂 愛多甜
Before I met you, I didn't know love could be so sweet,
愛上妳的瞬間 我的呼吸 有了畫面
The moment I fell in love with you, my breath had a picture.
我愛妳的時間 會比永遠還多一天
The time I love you will be one day longer than forever,
每天都是 新的一頁
Every day is a new page.
妳可愛的笑臉 像是城市悠揚的音樂
Your lovely smile is like the melodious music of the city,
愛的和弦 我能聽見
The chords of love, I can hear.
第一次我發現 思念會如此強烈
For the first time, I found that missing someone can be so strong.
遇見妳的從前 我沒有 那感覺
Before I met you, I didn't have that feeling,
愛上妳的瞬間 我和世界 開始熱戀
The moment I fell in love with you, I began to be crazy about the world.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.