陳偉霆 - 我是誰 - feat. 泳兒 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳偉霆 - 我是誰 - feat. 泳兒




我是誰 - feat. 泳兒
Who Am I - feat. 泳兒
是谁在盲目等你 这么死心塌地
Who is blindly waiting for you, so devoted?
吸气 呼气 空等下世纪
Inhaling, exhaling, just waiting for the next century
是谁像遗忘道理 明知你会躲避
Who forgets all reason, knowing you'll avoid them?
亦胡乱跟踪你 没停止骚扰你
Still following you around, relentlessly harassing you
这个我已太失控 已经不似自己
This me is out of control, no longer like myself
这个我过份爱你 妄想等到转机
This me loves you too much, expecting a breakthrough
疯癫得要你来陪死 疯癫得想私闯禁地
Crazy enough to want you to die with me, crazy enough to trespass
其实这个没气息的谁 为何未痛死
In fact, who is this lifeless person who hasn't died yet?
当简单爱已变成狂恋 怎决断舍弃
When simple love becomes obsession, how can I decide to let go?
持续去烦住你缠住你留住你
Continuing to bother you, cling to you, keep you
逼得我 也怕自己 厌恶自己
Forcing myself to fear myself, to hate myself
今天起 忘了我 继续你的生活
Starting today, forget me, continue with your life
说一声再见 不要再说如果
Say goodbye, don't say anything else
老实说 我没有想过回头
Honestly, I've never thought of turning back
别再打扰我 别再说难过
Don't bother me anymore, don't say you're sad
这个我已太恐怖 痛苦操控自己
This me is too terrifying, tormented by my own pain
这个我要是爱你 放开手给你飞
This me, who loves you, will let you go and fly
疯癫得要你来陪死 疯癫得周遭都退避
Crazy enough to want you to die with me, crazy enough for everyone around to stay away
其实这个没气息的谁 为何未痛死
In fact, who is this lifeless person who hasn't died yet?
当简单爱已变成狂恋 怎决断舍弃
When simple love becomes obsession, how can I decide to let go?
持续去烦住你缠住你留住你
Continuing to bother you, cling to you, keep you
逼得我 也怕自己 放弃自己
Forcing myself to fear myself, to give up on myself
是谁在盲目等你 思想快要麻痺
Who is blindly waiting for you, their mind going numb?
可否教我忘记
Can you teach me how to forget?





Writer(s): Guang-rong Chen, Ri Xi Lin


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.