陳偉霆 - 有借有還 - 電影: 紥職 主題曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳偉霆 - 有借有還 - 電影: 紥職 主題曲




有借有還 - 電影: 紥職 主題曲
Payback - Movie: Zombie Fight Theme Song
越受害越學會自衛 還望一朝可得勢
The more I'm victimized, the more I learn to defend myself. I hope that one day I can gain power.
任何事憑著我一手一腳 拼命為填胃
With my own hands and feet, I fight for survival.
要諷刺無謂對我吠從未肯跪低
I've never been one to back down. Don't bother trying to talk me down.
積怨的那位 會將我眨到底 去理會亦無謂
Those who hold grudges against me will try to bring me down. But it's pointless to pay attention to them.
萬大事未盡信命運 沉著開火不手震
I don't believe in fate. I'll fight back without hesitation.
任何事能做到不拖不欠 過活沒遺憾
I'll do whatever it takes to pay my debts and live without regrets.
撐過去無謂再放任 流汗都認真
I won't give up. I'll work hard and sweat it out.
想到親我的 和維護愛人友人 別渾噩下半生
I think about my loved ones and the people who support me. I won't let them down.
仍是有血有淚有借有還朋友嗎
Are there still loyal friends who will pay back what they owe?
伴我天生天養出走追尋自我吧
Let's leave everything behind and find ourselves.
喜歡每日怨命抱頭流淚嗎
Do you like to complain about your fate and cry all day?
怨下去 還是看天下
Keep complaining, or look at the world around you.
無退路以我有義靠你有情來去馬
There's no turning back. We have each other's support.
別再問誰人虛假
Don't ask who's being fake.
豁出心態上了戰場
Embrace the battle.
犧牲一切也由它
Sacrifice everything.
時日太快 世界太嘈
Time flies by and the world is too noisy.
天的洗禮我不怕
I'm not afraid of what life throws at me.
滴著汗像步上絕地 成就摧毀都不理
I sweat as if I'm on the verge of death. I'll reach my goals, no matter what.
掘頭路成就我不撓不折 退後便無味
I'll never give up. Retreating is for the weak.
要對抗時代那勢利 從未懂自卑
I'll fight against the unfairness of the world. I'll never be ashamed.
反正都會死 從來未 退離撤離 在末日未怕死
We'll all die eventually. I'll never back down. I'm not afraid of death.
傷我不要緊 來日換我猶有餘刃 做大事要狠
It's okay if you hurt me. One day, I'll have my revenge. I'll be ruthless.
前路有愛有恨有勇有謀還有你
The road ahead is filled with love, hate, courage, and wisdom. And you.
伴我天生天養出走追尋沒顧忌
Let's leave everything behind and find ourselves.
講真每日怨命抱頭無道理
It's pointless to complain about our fate every day.
我共你從未會走避
You and I will never run away.
無退路以我有義靠你有情才有戲
There's no turning back. We have each other's support.
亂世下頑強不死
We'll survive this chaos.
帶傷的我會變更強
I'll become stronger, even with my injuries.
翻身只有這時機
Now is the time to rise up.
時日太快 世界太嘈
Time flies by and the world is too noisy.
只等一句了不起
I'm just waiting for someone to tell me I'm amazing.





Writer(s): Lok Shing Ronald Ng, Siu Kei Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.