陳傑瑞 - 想要的快樂 Live (Happiness Wanted) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳傑瑞 - 想要的快樂 Live (Happiness Wanted)




想要的快樂 Live (Happiness Wanted)
Happiness Wanted Live
最後一通電話裏你說 Goodbye
In our last phone call you said goodbye
說再見怎會好呢?
How can saying goodbye be good?
依依不捨的把你挂掉
Reluctantly, I hung up on you
世界 灰了 會疼 會冷 會難熬
The world grew dim and cold, unbearably painful
只因爲你不在
All because you're not here
只剩下影子陪我無奈
Only your shadow keeps me company, in my helplessness
Tonight 倉庫的愛
Tonight, the love we made in that warehouse
永恒了 那華麗的年代
That glorious time, now a memory
Tonight 所有的安排
Tonight, all the plans we made
給你的愛 只能在倉庫裏被活埋
The love I gave you, now buried and lost in that warehouse
原來我並不知道
It turns out I didn't know
給不了你想要的快樂
I couldn't give you the happiness you wanted
你現在到了哪了
Where are you now?
會不會想起我呢
Do you think of me?
我想要帶你繞月球
I wanted to take you on a trip around the moon
這感覺超乎這宇宙
That feeling, it's out of this world
你給的愛 只能在手機裏存活者
The love you gave me, now exists only in my phone
原諒我 是我不好
Forgive me, it was my fault
給不了你想要的快樂
I couldn't give you the happiness you wanted
你現在到了哪了
Where are you now?
會不會偶爾想起一點我呢?
Do you ever think of me, even just a little?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.