陳冠希 - 记得我吗 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳冠希 - 记得我吗




记得我吗
Remember Me
Music...
Music...
我不知道我的名字
I don't even remember my own name
你有没有忘记
Have you forgotten?
你还记得我吗 还记得我吗
Do you remember me? Do you remember me?
已经过了三年 你们等得辛苦吗
It's been three years, have you endured your wait?
好久不见难道忘了我吗
It's been a long time, have you really forgotten me?
封神榜已经做完该我出场了吧
The Consecration of the Gods is complete. It's my turn to emerge, isn't it?
开场准备好了吗这是第一幕
Are you ready for the opening? This is the first act.
已经比你快三步我不会重复
I'm already three steps ahead of you. I won't repeat myself.
时装品牌是我潮流听我
Fashion brands, I am the trend. Listen to me.
不理八卦杂志讽刺也是我
Ignore the gossip magazines. The irony is also me.
你问我潮流是甚么
You ask me what is fashion?
我!没错就是我
Me! That's right, it's me.
什么大声点听不见
What? Speak up, I can't hear you.
记得我的电影 唱片杂志封面
Remember my movies, albums, magazine covers,
就算忘记你不可能看不见
Even if you forget, you can't miss me.
我知道你们都好奇
I know you're all curious.
三年来冠希到底去了哪里
Where has Edison been for the past three years?
问我不如先让英皇告诉你
Instead of asking me, you might as well let Emperor tell you.
选择逃避可我没放弃改了措施
I chose to escape, but I didn't give up. I changed my approach.
在娱乐商场玩企业性游戏
Playing a business game in the entertainment market.
随机应变但是仍有人在怀疑
Adapting to changes, but there are still people who doubt me.
我不会做生意?
I can't do business?
我正在帮LEVIS做设计
I'm designing for LEVIS.
连代言都是我的
Even the代言 are mine.
现在要你们请留意我的好莱坞演艺
Now I want you to pay attention to my Hollywood acting.
当你害怕会忘记只要重复放这首歌
When you're afraid you'll forget, just play this song repeatedly.
(还记得我吗)什么 大声点 听不见
(Do you remember me?) What? Speak up, I can't hear you.
(还记得我吗)记得我的电影唱片 杂志封面
(Do you remember me?) Remember my movies, albums, magazine covers.
还记得我吗 还记得我吗...
Do you remember me? Do you remember me?...
(还记得我吗)什么 大声点 听不见
(Do you remember me?) What? Speak up, I can't hear you.
(还记得我吗)记得我的电影 唱片杂志封面
(Do you remember me?) Remember my movies, albums, magazine covers.
(还记得我吗)就算忘记 你不可能看不见
(Do you remember me?) Even if you forget, you can't miss me.
(还记得我吗)什么 大声点 听不见
(Do you remember me?) What? Speak up, I can't hear you.
(还记得我吗)记得我的电影唱片 杂志封面
(Do you remember me?) Remember my movies, albums, magazine covers.
(还记得我吗)就算忘记 你不可能看不见
(Do you remember me?) Even if you forget, you can't miss me.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.