陳品伶, 于浩威, 范書雅 & 鄭詠珊 - 孤單Tequila - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳品伶, 于浩威, 范書雅 & 鄭詠珊 - 孤單Tequila




孤單Tequila
Lonely Tequila
早已習慣 這個酒館 午夜以後的凌亂 狼籍的杯盤
I've grown accustomed to the chaos of this bar late at night, the haphazard mess of glasses.
有人爛醉 哭的哽咽 有人將嘴角一撇 縱容一切不屑
Some are drunk, crying hoarsely, others curling their lips in disdain, indulging in all their scorn.
我想一個人的心被愛恨情愁 扯的稀爛了以後
I imagine that after one's heart has been torn apart by love, hate, passion, and sorrow,
那是是非非該欣然看破
the turmoil of right and wrong should seem clear.
多少次錯過又來 多少次愛過再愛
How many times have we missed our chance, only to try again, and loved again and again?
直到擁有才明白我的愛
Only when I had you did I understand my love.
NO NO 朋友 請與我SHARE完這一杯酒
NO NO my friend, please finish this drink with me.
我情願孤單卻清醒的走出門口
I would rather be alone and清醒 as I walk out the door.
TEQUILA AROUND THE WORLD
TEQUILA all around, let's go.
煽情過頭的SAXOPHONE依然即興憂鬱種種
The overly emotional SAXOPHONE continues to play, improvising melancholy of all kinds.
我想一個人的心被愛恨情愁無端折磨過以後
I imagine that after one's heart has been gratuitously tormented by love, hate, passion, and sorrow,
那緣深緣淺會自然看透
the depth of one's relationships will become clear.
多少次錯過又來 多少次愛過再愛
How many times have we missed our chance, only to try again, and loved again and again?
直到擁有才明白 我的愛已不再
Only when I had you did I understand my love had ended.
NO NO PLEASE DON'T GO 是我 我太需要朋友
NO NO PLEASE DON'T GO, it's me, I really need a friend.
說說管他到底是什麼 是什麼
Tell me, what does it matter what it is?
多少次錯過又來 多少次愛過再愛
How many times have we missed our chance, only to try again, and loved again and again?
直到失去才恍然 我的愛多蒼白
Only after losing you did I realize how shallow my love was.
NO NO 誰對誰錯 為何我 是我失魂落魄
NO NO, who's right and who's wrong? Why am I, am I the one who's heartbroken and lost?
朋友你懂不懂 說說他們愛的自由
My friend, do you understand? Tell me about their freedom to love.
WOMAN WOMAN 妳要怎麼做 我難道不夠成熟
WOMAN WOMAN, what are you going to do? Am I, am I not mature enough?
NO NO 誰沒有夢
NO NO, who doesn't have dreams?
多少次愛過再愛 多少次錯
How many times have we loved again, loved again, made so many mistakes?
PLEASE DON'T GO
PLEASE DON'T GO






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.