陳嘉樺 - 只是當時 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳嘉樺 - 只是當時




只是當時
Only at That Time
太晚了 才懂了 我們錯過什麼
It's too late to realize, what we missed
只是當時青澀 惘然 懵懂
Only young, confused, and naive then
情緒波動太曲折 把路都走遠了
Emotional ups and downs took us astray
看過最美的日落 吹過最暖的寒風
Saw the most beautiful sunset, felt the warmest breeze
怎麼記憶裡所有深刻 你都在裡頭
How come you're in every profound memory?
忽然間 心老了 連微笑也苦了
Suddenly, my heart aged, even my smile turned bitter
而你遠得 讓我懂了 天涯 是什麼
And you're so far away, making me understand what 'a world apart' means
昨夜又下起大雨了 風把窗吹開了
Last night it rained again, the wind blew the window open
然後我夢見我醒了 你的背為我被雨淋透
And then I dreamed I woke up, your back drenched in rain for me
熱鬧的宇宙中 人來人往是孤獨的
In this bustling universe, people coming and going are lonely
心裡的話 身邊有什麼人 可以說
Who can I talk to about what's on my mind?
聽說失去 會讓我們變得成熟
I heard losing something makes us mature
你覺得呢?
What do you think?






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.