陳嘉樺 - 懂我再愛我 (with Tank Lu) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳嘉樺 - 懂我再愛我 (with Tank Lu)




懂我再愛我 (with Tank Lu)
Understand Me Before You Love Me (with Tank Lu)
以为你会开心 用飞奔倾诉爱意
I thought you would be happy. You expressed your love by flying towards me.
来我 怀里
Come to my arms.
为什么你不靠近 愤怒得关上自己
Why are you not getting close? You shut yourself away angrily.
泪眼 迷离
Your eyes are teary and confused.
用多少心 才带来惊喜
How much effort does it take to bring you a surprise?
我还想说 你不听
I still want to talk, but you won't listen.
你懂我再爱我 就不会伤害我
If you understand me, before you love me, you won't hurt me.
在幸福的路口 被失望压垮了
At the crossroad of happiness, I was crushed by disappointment,
你懂我再爱我 我就不会病了
If you understand me, before you love me, I won't get sick.
害怕听见许诺 不知道能相信什麽
I'm afraid to hear promises. I don't know what I can believe in.
从前你很开心 我丢掉苦闷自己
Before, you were very happy. I threw away my own misery.
微笑 学你
I smiled, learning from you.
被梦想分隔两地 用思念熬过孤寂
Our dreams separated us. I endured loneliness with思念.
不停 想你
I thought of you without stopping.
我将感情 先堆满在心底
I piled up my feelings in my heart first.
打拼荣耀 献给你
I dedicated my struggle and glory to you.
你懂我再爱我 就不会折磨我
If you understand me, before you love me, you won't torture me.
被回忆勒住了 痛到虚脱沉默
I was strangled by memories and fell silent in pain.
你懂我再爱我 我就不会怕了
If you understand me, before you love me, I won't be afraid.
好想勇敢走过 像从前最擅长快乐
I want to bravely walk through, like I used to be the best at being happy.
你懂我再爱我 就不会折磨我
If you understand me, before you love me, you won't torture me.
被回忆勒住了 痛到虚脱沉默
I was strangled by memories and fell silent in pain.
你懂我再爱我 我就不会怕了
If you understand me, before you love me, I won't be afraid.
好想勇敢走过 像从前最擅长快乐
I want to bravely walk through, like I used to be the best at being happy.





Writer(s): Jun Wei Zhang Jian, Ruo-long Yao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.