陳嘉樺 - 有事嗎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳嘉樺 - 有事嗎




有事嗎
What's the matter?
ELLA
ELLA
有事嗎
What's the matter?
製作人:陳珊妮
Producer: Chen Shanni
當你說你總是不快樂 誰又真的快樂
When you say you're always unhappy, who's really happy?
你說你多寂寞 像誰不懂寂寞
You say you're so lonely, as if no one understands loneliness
你說你難過 什麼是好過
You say you're sad, what is good?
你邊說受的折磨 邊把誰折磨
You say you're being tortured, but who are you torturing?
有事嗎 有事嗎 有事嗎 有事嗎
What's the matter? Is something wrong? What's the matter? Is something wrong?
有事嗎 有事嗎 有事嗎 有事嗎
What's the matter? Is something wrong? What's the matter? Is something wrong?
你罵完了虛偽和懦弱 所以何為磊落
You scolded hypocrisy and cowardice, so what is integrity?
看夠了誰臉色 然後給誰臉色
You're tired of whose face? And then you give someone face?
想反抗什麼 反淪為什麼
What do you want to rebel against? Why have you become what you are?
你邊說討厭附和 邊點讚誰呢
You said you hate flattery, but whose praises do you like?
你想成為獨特的煙火 卻像忘了點火
You want to be a unique firework, but you forgot to light the fuse
想收穫的結果 卻還沒有播種
You want to reap the results, but you haven't sown the seeds
你說你有夢 卻遲遲不做
You say you have a dream, but you're slow to act
還嘲笑誰做的夢 像一場泡沫
And you laugh at whose dreams are like bubbles?
還有事嗎 當那子彈被人吞下
Is there something wrong? When the bullet is swallowed by a person?
還有事嗎 當眼裡只有沙
Is there something wrong? When there is only sand in the eyes?
還有事嗎 當北極熊沒有了家
Is there something wrong? When the polar bear has no home?
還有事嗎 當善良被謀殺
Is there something wrong? When kindness is murdered?
你擁有的 最後失去了 難道天就塌了
You had it, but then you lost it. Did the sky fall?
渴望的破滅了 難道就不渴了
Your desires were dashed. Are you no longer thirsty?
你把你愛的 變成了愛過
You've turned your love into a thing of the past.
也沒有人批判過 你十惡不赦
And no one has ever condemned you as unforgivable.
還有事嗎 當信仰正互相踐踏
Is there something wrong? When faith is trampled underfoot?
還有事嗎 當花園沒有花
Is there something wrong? When the garden has no flowers?
還有事嗎 當沉默正醞釀爆炸
Is there something wrong? When silence is brewing an explosion?
還有事嗎 當未來不來了
Is there something wrong? When the future doesn't come?





Writer(s): Yee Tat Lau, Xiao Xie Lan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.