陳嘉樺 - 有何不可 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳嘉樺 - 有何不可




有何不可
Why Not
有何不可(WHY NOT)
Why Not
「嘿,你今天晚上好嗎?
“Hey, are you okay tonight?
晚上我這邊下了好大的雨,大雷雨,一直下一直下,到現在還在下,
It's been raining cats and dogs here all night, a big thunderstorm, it's still going on right now,
然後,我就這樣,盯著窗外的雨,傻傻地看了一整夜...
So, I've just been sitting here, staring out the window at the rain, like an idiot, all night long...”
對,我在想你!
Yeah, I've been thinking about you!
那天偶然看到一句話好好笑,是這麼說的:
The other day I came across a really funny saying, it went something like this:
女人就像天氣一樣難以捉摸,而男人呢,就像氣象報告一樣靠不住,
Women are like the weather, unpredictable, and men are like weathermen, unreliable.
怎麼樣?很有道理吧?可是,你知道嗎?我聽完之後,我笑不出來,我哭了!
How's that for a good one? But you know what? When I heard that, I didn't laugh, I cried!
嗯,我哭了,我想到我自己,還有你
Yeah, I cried, because I thought about myself, and I thought about you.
我不懂這個世界為什麼要在那些男男女女情情愛愛上面爭執那麼久
I don't understand why the world has to argue so much about those boys and girls in love.
我也不知道那些人還要對別人的事情囉囉唆唆指指點點多久
I don't know how much longer people are going to keep gossiping about other people's business,
我不知道,我也不想知道,我真的真的一點都不想要知道
I don't know, and I don't want to know, I really, really don't want to know at all.
不就是場戀愛嗎?自古至今全世界有多少人,每天,不斷,反覆,一直在進行的事情
I mean, it's just a love affair. How many people in the world, since time began, have been doing this same thing every day, over and over again.
怎麼會突然就變成一件像是什麼偉大的工程,要面臨那麼多的考驗,
How come it suddenly becomes a great undertaking to be faced with so many trials,
要度過那麼多難關,要在乎那麼多別人的眼光,還要經過那麼多人同意,
To get through so many difficult times, to care about so many other people's opinions, and to have to get so many people's approval?
天啊,不過就是兩個靈魂相愛嘛?有沒有那麼偉大啊?
Oh my god, it's just two souls in love. Is it that great?
有這麼難嗎?有?真的嗎?那天有要塌下來了嗎?
Is it that difficult? Really? Is the sky going to fall down on us?
挖cow~好累哦~」
Holy cow, that's so tiring.
淚的宿主 心的病毒 愛是古老神秘的蠱
Tears host heart viruses, love is an ancient, mysterious voodoo
輸掉痛苦 贏了孤獨 流言在飛舞
Losing is painful, winning is lonely, rumors are flying around
愛你不愛你 反正註定要受苦
Do or don't you love me? Either way, I'm destined to suffer
怕什麼 不如勇敢地放手賭一賭
Why be afraid? It's better to be brave and take a gamble.
我不要祝福 誰都別開口
I don't want anyone's blessings, don't even open your mouth.
我不要救贖 誰都別伸手
I don't want anyone's help, don't even reach out your hand.
只要有你有我 有什麼不可 愛沒有對與錯
As long as there's you and me, what's wrong? Love has no right or wrong.
「真的好累哦!
“Man, this is so tiring!
還好還有你,在我疲憊的時候,可以說說話,就像現在一樣
Lucky I've got you, I can talk to you when I'm feeling weary, like right now.
儘管很多時候,你也只是個名字,但至少,是個可以對話的對象
Even though most of the time, you're just a name, but at least, it's someone I can communicate with.
我覺得很好啊,Why Not?
I think it's great. Why not?
我可以像鏡子一樣健忘,你離開了,我就忘記了,徹徹底底地忘記了,一乾二淨
I can be forgetful like a mirror, when you leave, I forget everything, totally forget, completely.
然後,等你來到面前,我又可以鉅細靡遺的映照出整個完整的你,
Then, when you come back, I can reflect the whole of you in full detail.
遺忘是多麼艱深的學問啊,他們不懂。
Forgetting is a really profound skill, they don't understand it.
他們真的不懂,不懂所有的愛情故事,
They really don't understand any love story,
都沒有任何的配角,從。來。都。沒。有。
They've NEVER had any supporting roles. NEVER.
但是這個世界就是這樣子運作的啊,
But that's how this world works.
人們總是自以為是的運作出一些連自己都無法遵守的規則,
People always arrogantly come up with some rules that they can't even follow themselves,
因為規則都是用來規範別人的,不是嗎?
Because rules are made to regulate other people, right?
那,我們可以不要管別人了嗎?不要管別人說什麼做什麼,什麼都不管
So, can we just ignore other people? Ignore what they say and do, and ignore everything?
管他是風是雨,如果不是每一場雨都會打雷,那憑什麼每一場愛情都只能有一種結局啊...
Who cares if it's windy or rainy, if not every storm has thunder, then why should every love affair have only one ending?
我什麼都不管了,我什麼都不管,真的,我什麼都不想管了...」
I'm ignoring everything, I'm ignoring everything, really, I don't want to care about anything anymore...
淚的宿主 心的病毒 愛是兩個人的聚賭
Tears host heart viruses, love is a gamble between two people
輸掉痛苦 贏了孤獨 痛過越清楚
Losing is painful, winning is lonely, the more you hurt, the clearer you become.
愛你不愛你 既然都不被祝福
Do or don't you love me? Since neither of us is getting blessed
怕什麼 不如在此刻緊緊地抓住
Why be afraid? It's better to hold on tight right now.
這樣的幸福 又有何不可
What's wrong with this happiness?
這樣的辛苦 又有何不可
What's wrong with this pain?
只要有你有我 愛有何不可
As long as there's you and me, what's wrong with love?
愛就愛 永遠不必閃躲
If you love me, you'll never have to hide.
不會退縮 這是我的承諾
I'll never back down, that's my promise.
對與錯 誰真的了解過
Right or wrong, who really knows?
我愛你愛我 就算結果沒結果
I love you, you love me, even if there's no result,
有什麼不可這是我們的選擇
What's wrong? This is our choice.
「愛 永遠不必閃躲 男人 女人 承諾 背叛 我愛你 why not
“Love, never hide, man, woman, promise, betrayal, I love you, why not.





Writer(s): Wu Xiong, Jing Yu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.