陳嘉樺 - 無解 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳嘉樺 - 無解




無解
Unsolvable
電視劇「謊言遊戲」插曲
Insert song for TV series "Liar Game"
我也試著去瞭解 為了什麼這世界
I tried to understand for what reason this world
像是找不到一個誰 想要對我瞭解
It's like I can't find someone who wants to understand me
我也試著去謝謝 每個遇到的誤會
I also tried to thank every misunderstanding I encountered
然而它們為何對我 甚至懶得抱歉
However, why don't they even bother to apologize to me?
夢該怎麼碎 看來才像很值得安慰
How should a dream be shattered so that it looks like it's worth consoling?
人生多狼狽 才被覺得需要有同類
How messy does life need to be before you feel like you need a soulmate?
我眼中流的是汗水 還是淚水 都有人覺得不配
Whether I'm sweating or crying in my eyes, some people find it inappropriate
卻不告訴我 該怎麼做才對
But they won't tell me what to do
我也試著去愛誰 被愛卻沒那麼美
I also tried to love someone, but to be loved wasn't that beautiful
原來愛錯了的滋味 比寂寞更可悲
It turns out that the feeling of loving the wrong person is more pathetic than loneliness
心該怎麼碎 心跳才能像足夠清脆
How should the heart be shattered so that the heartbeat can be crisp enough?
人生多荒唐 看來才像沒有被荒廢
How absurd does life need to be before it looks like it's not being wasted
我眼中流的是汗水 還是淚水 都有人覺得不對
Whether I'm sweating or crying in my eyes, some people think it's wrong
卻不告訴我 什麼是錯和對
But they won't tell me what's wrong or right





Writer(s): 陳徐超, Chen Xu Chao


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.