陳威全 feat. 羅文裕 & 黃美珍 - 當你找到我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳威全 feat. 羅文裕 & 黃美珍 - 當你找到我




當你找到我
When You Found Me
當祢找到我,在生命 十字路口
When You found me, at life's crossroads
祢靠近我,祢擁抱我,從此祢不放手
You drew near to me, You embraced me, from then on You held on tight
過去的種種,全然交在祢手中
The past is behind, fully entrusted to You
祢醫治我,祢恢復我,從此我不放手
You healed me, You restored me, from then on I held on tight
夜再黑,心再疲憊,我仰望祢至聖榮面,我已決定永不後退!
No matter how dark the night, how weary my heart, I look up to Your holy face, I've decided never to retreat!
祢作為,何等榮美,祢大能在我心間,我願一生緊緊跟隨!
Your work, how glorious, Your power in my heart, I'm willing to follow close behind You all my life!
我跟隨 祢從高山到低谷
I follow You from mountaintops to valleys
我跟隨 祢即使荊棘滿佈
I follow You even through paths of thorns
縱然面對挑戰,也有眼淚,感到疲憊
Even facing challenges, with tears and weariness
我要掙脫纏累,永遠不後悔。
I will break free from all entanglements, never regretting.
在祢翅 膀蔭下我得保護
Under the shadow of Your wings, I am protected
祢話語 使我生命得堅固
Your Word strengthens my life
祢應許不搖動,自始至終,永不落空
Your promise stands firm, from beginning to end, never failing
未來在祢的手中,我不忘初衷(當祢找到我)
The future is in Your hands, I won't forget my初心(the day you found me)






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.