陳小春 - 取消资格 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳小春 - 取消资格




取消资格
Disqualified
老友看見我 也會驚訝
Old friends see me and are surprised
平日杯酒不沾 今晚總喝不厭
I used to never drink, but now I can't stop
淺灰色煙圈 浸沒了我的臉
Gray smoke surrounds my face
寧願聽舊笑話 安慰可免則免
I'd rather hear old jokes than deal with comfort
我說我愛你 夠份量了嗎
I said I love you, is that enough?
我努力試探你 接受我的真心可以嗎
I've tried to show you how much I care, but you don't seem to get it
我太過愛你 你會被我嚇怕 不是嗎
I love you too much, and it scares you, doesn't it?
怎麼你眼裡只得他
Why can't you see anyone but him?
我也不知道 (多麼想知道)
I don't know (I want to know so badly)
如今這算甚麼 你是否非他不嫁
What does this mean? Are you really going to marry him?
當選了是他 我認輸 都不可怕
If you choose him, I'll accept it. It's not scary.
最怕其實被取消資格
What's scary is being disqualified.
還不知道 拚命掙扎
I don't know yet, but I'm fighting for you.
如今這算甚麼 我是否這麼討厭
What does this mean? Am I really that unlikable?
只知道付出 以後都不知怎
I've always given you my all, but now I don't know what to do.





Writer(s): Jia Yang Yi, Zhi Shan Liang, Wei Feng Liang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.