陳小春 - 叱咤红人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳小春 - 叱咤红人




叱咤红人
The Most Popular Red Man
求其横掂做人最易 搭够当真自然之至
In the end, it’s easiest to just go with the flow, it’s really natural to be genuine.
小流氓变叱咤红人 搅搅震便当真
A little gangster transformed into a popular red star, shaking and shocking everyone.
时运最高 任他落来 自会有新计
My luck is at its peak, even if it goes down, I’ll come up with a new plan.
时运会低 若我反转一切 运气发挥 全部会上位
My luck will be bad, but if I reverse everything, my luck will kick in and I’ll climb to the top.
智慧 加的气势 即使世界掉转 亦是极闲事
My intelligence and my energy, even if the world is upside down, it’s still something insignificant.
加点放肆 加点创意 一身充满少年傲势
Add a little recklessness, add a little creativity, my whole body is full of boyish pride.
想痛快氛择搏一次 不过我确实无胆试
I wanted to be cool and fight once, but I really don’t have the guts to try.
随时随地誓神劈愿 那理结果亦无打算
Whenever I’m anywhere, I swear and vow, but I don’t care about the outcome.
江湖情 再讲当年情 始终太难取舍
The bond of brotherhood, we still talk about the old days, in the end, it’s too hard to let go.
全部借歪 让我可以自由 做我最潇洒
I’ll borrow whatever, so I can be free and be the coolest me.
情分满泄 让我取足七个 未会算多 齐共我唱歌
My emotions overflow, I’ll catch seven of them, though that’s not many, to sing with me.
智慧 加的气势 即使世界掉转 亦是极闲事
My intelligence and my energy, even if the world is upside down, it’s still something insignificant.
加点放肆 加点创意 一身充满少年傲势
Add a little recklessness, add a little creativity, my whole body is full of boyish pride.
想痛快氛择搏一次 只要你放尽够胆试
I wanted to be cool and fight once, just let go and try.
加点智慧 加点气势 想要世界掉转 亦未系难事
Add some intelligence, add some energy, if I want to turn the world upside down, it won’t be hard.
加点放肆 加点创意 一身充满少年傲势
Add a little recklessness, add a little creativity, my whole body is full of boyish pride.
痛快爱恨百千次
I can madly love and hate a thousand times.
将世界骗局拆开 我有我地我海 自自在在全合意
I’ll take the world’s tricks apart, I have my own place, my own sea, it’s all free and it’s all perfect.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.