陳建瑋 - 牛郎 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳建瑋 - 牛郎




牛郎
The Cowherd
穿著摔奅的西裝優雅的禮服
In a sharp suit and elegant dress,
綴著音樂的起落雙人的舞步
Following the rise and fall of the music, our dance moves intertwine.
像等織女的牛郎命中來相逢
Like the lonely Cowherd waiting for his Weaver girl.
提出紳士的風度輕領你的腰
I offer my arm like a gentleman, leading you onto the dance floor.
進一步退一步你就是我的女王
One step forward, one step back, you are my queen.
你輕搖你輕笑你的箭插入我心臟
You sway, you laugh, and your arrow pierces my heart.
飲落這杯愛情的思慕
I drink this cup of love's longing,
為你神魂顛倒我心狂火著
My soul yearns for you, my heart burns with desire.
向全世界宣布欲乎你幸福
To the world, I declare my desire for your happiness.
用生命來守護上虔誠的祈禱
With my life, I pray for your safety.
將歸身的鮮血獻上
I give you my blood in devotion,
甘願為你入魔
Willing to fall for you.
你就是我的全部
You are my everything.
奏著離別的樂章你咱有約束
As we dance to the melody of parting, we make a promise.
綴著音樂的起落悲傷無底講
Following the rise and fall of the music, our sadness knows no bounds.
等無織女的牛郎相思的寂寞
The lonely Cowherd, waiting for his Weaver girl.
踏著孤單的舞步何時再相逢
Stepping to the rhythm of solitude, when will we meet again?
進一步退一步你就是我的女王
One step forward, one step back, you are my queen.
看袂著聽袂著你的刀割開我心槽
I can't see you, I can't hear you, your knife cuts my heart.
飲落這杯愛情的怨妒
I drink this cup of love's resentment,
跳入猜疑漩渦我中你的毒
Falling into a whirlpool of doubt, poisoned by you.
向全世界宣布霸占你全部
To the world, I declare my possession of you.
將你的血飲落挖出你的心臟
I shall drink your blood and tear out your heart,
永遠冰封你的笑容
Your smile will freeze forever.
你莫怪我為何遮殘酷
Don't blame me for my cruelty.
思念親像火底燒做啥攏無路用莫怪
My longing burns like fire, leaving me helpless.
我強欲掠狂
I desire to capture and possess you.
甘願送你入墓
I am willing to send you to the grave.
揣到織女的牛郎美妙的快樂
To find the beautiful happiness of the Cowherd and the Weaver girl.
綴著音樂的起落迷人的舞步
Following the rise and fall of the music, our enchanting dance.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.