Priscilla Chan - 紅茶館 - Live In Hong Kong / 2014 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Priscilla Chan - 紅茶館 - Live In Hong Kong / 2014




紅茶館 - Live In Hong Kong / 2014
Tea House - Live In Hong Kong / 2014
紅茶館 情侶早擠滿
The tea house is full of couples
依依愛話未覺悶
Lovers talk quietly not being bored
跟你一起 暗暗喜歡 熱愛堆滿
With you, I secretly like you and love you so much
你身邊伴情侶一般
I'm just like a lover by your side
紅茶杯 來分你一半
A cup of tea, let me share half with you
感激這夜為我伴
Thanks for being with me tonight
跟你一起我不管 熱吻杯中滿
With you, I don't care about anything, just kiss me
要杯中情贈你一半
I want to give you half of the love in the cup
* 愛意我眼內對你在呼喚
* My eyes are calling you
怎麼竟不知道杯中吻鋪滿
How come you don't know the cup is full of kisses
似你這般 未領會心中愛戀
You don't know my love
懲罰你來後半生保管 *
I'll punish you to keep it for the rest of your life *
紅茶館 情深我款款
Tea house, I'm so affectionate
怎麼你在望窗畔
Why are you looking out the window
枉我一心與你一起 做你一半
I want to be with you and be your other half
你的生命另一半
To be the other half of your life
獨白: 你係度諗緊咩呀?
Monologue: What are you thinking about?
諗緊你女朋友哩!
Thinking about your girlfriend!
你冇女朋友? 緊係唔信啦!...
You don't have a girlfriend? I don't believe it!...
冇理由o架! 你幾好呀!
That's impossible! You're so good!
點會冇人鍾意你喎!
Why would no one like you!
或者有你唔知o者!
Maybe there's someone you don't know!
Repeat *
Repeat *
紅茶館 情深你款款
Tea house, you're so affectionate
終於愛念在交換
Finally, our love is exchanged
且說一聲要我一生 做你一半
Say you want me to be your other half
你的生命另一半
To be the other half of your life
你的生命另一半
To be the other half of your life
你的生命另一半
To be the other half of your life





Writer(s): Masahiko Aoi, Hidefumi Murakoshi, Senke Kazuya, Minoru Suzuki


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.