陳慧琳 - 烦恼配方 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳慧琳 - 烦恼配方




烦恼配方
Recipe for Annoyance
不把过去看得太好 不把明天想得太早
Don't dwell on the past, don't worry about tomorrow
还有什么比今天重要 我不把自己看得太少
What's more important than today? I don't think I'm too insignificant
不把感情看得太高 我们还有什么好烦恼
Don't take your feelings too seriously, what else do we have to worry about?
就算抢答也有东西抢不到
Even if you answer quickly, there will still be things you can't get
你想要一个人赐予美好得不到
You want someone to bestow happiness upon you, but it's not possible
不是你的给你都不要
If it's not yours, don't accept it
是你的话不用找 有什么好恼
If it's yours, you don't need to look for it. Why worry?
为了思念思念烦不着 休息一下就会好 好想感冒
思念 can't bother you, taking a break will make it better just like it does with a cold
YEAH
YEAH
不把过去看得太好 不把明天想得太早
Don't dwell on the past, don't worry about tomorrow
还有什么比今天重要
What's more important than today?
我不把自己看得太小 不把感情看得太高
I don't think I'm too insignificant, and I don't take my feelings too seriously
我们还有什么好烦恼
What else do we have to worry about?
你要新药 不如擦一个唇膏
If you need a new cure, try putting on some lipstick
一阵谈不来 烦恼已经就回到
If we can't agree, that's fine. The annoyance will pass quickly
不是你的给你都不要 是你的话不用找 有什么好恼
If it's not yours, don't accept it. If it's yours, you don't need to look for it. Why worry?
为了思念思念烦不着 休一下就会好 好想感冒
思念 can't bother you, taking a break will make it better just like it does with a cold
YEAH...
YEAH...
有爱人就有烦恼 没爱人就会无聊
When you're in love, you have worries; when you're not in love, you're bored
这爱情是一把两面刀
Love is a double-edged sword
不爱你得要唔要 这道理你了不了
If you don't love me, who will? Do you understand?
感冒了又不大多了
I'm feeling a little under the weather
不把自己看得太小
Don't think I'm too insignificant
不把感情看得太高 你就不会有烦恼
Don't take your feelings too seriously, and you won't have any worries
说那么多话给你洗脑 我说的主角做不到 因为医生也患了感冒
I've told you so much, but I can't follow through with it because even the doctor has a cold
烦恼
Worries






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.