陳慧琳 - 追 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳慧琳 - 追 (Live)




追 (Live)
Pursuit (Live)
这一生 也在进取 这分钟 却挂念谁
Throughout this life, we strive ahead, yet in this moment, who's on my mind?
我会说 是唯独你不可失去
I'll say, you alone are irreplaceable.
好风光 似幻似虚 谁明人生乐趣
Life's journey, like a dream, who can truly grasp its essence?
我会说 为情为爱 仍然是对
I'll say, for love and passion, it's still the right path.
谁比你重要 成功了败了也完全无重要
Who could be more important than you? Success or failure, none of it matters without you.
谁比你重要
Who could be more important than you?
狂风与暴雨都因你燃烧 一追再追
Storms and raging winds ignite within me because of you, I pursue you relentlessly.
只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑
I'd chase after life's every fleeting moment, how foolish of me.
你是真正目标 一追再追
You are my true destiny, I pursue you without end.
追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少
Chasing life's basic necessities, I realize they've always been there.
HO 有了你 即使平凡却最重要
With you by my side, even the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
谁比你重要 成功了败了也完全无重要 谁比你重要 狂风与暴雨都因你燃烧
Who could be more important than you? Success or failure, none of it matters without you, who could be more important than you? Storms and raging winds ignite within me because of you.
一追再追 只想追赶生命里一分一秒 原来多么可笑 你是真正目标
I pursue you relentlessly, after life's every fleeting moment, how foolish of me. You are my true destiny.
一追再追 追踪一些生活最基本需要 原来早不缺少 Oh
I pursue you endlessly, chasing life's basic necessities, I realize they've always been there. Oh,
有了你 即使平凡却最重要
With you by my side, even the ordinary becomes extraordinary.
有了你 即使沉睡了 也在笑
With you, even in slumber, I find joy.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.