陳慧琳 - 醉迷情人 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳慧琳 - 醉迷情人 (Live)




醉迷情人 (Live)
Intoxicating Lover (Live)
夢阿夢 睡阿睡 是否好像曾和你
Dreaming, sleeping, did it feel like we were together?
醉擁吻 吻擁醉 那股不羈氣味 還在嘴
Drunken kisses, intoxicated embraces, that reckless scent still lingers on my lips.
迷樣來 迷樣離 由這顆心亦醉 醉個粉碎
Enigmatic arrival and departure, my heart was equally intoxicated, shattered into pieces.
情迷意亂粉飛 竟不知你是誰(我是誰)
Passion confused, a whirl of emotions, I don't even know who you are (who I am).
來來然後去去 醒醒想去睡睡
You came and went, awake and drowsy.
迷迷糊為了你 夢我一追再追
Dazed and confused for you, I chased after my dream.
錯錯還是對對 真真確確惘惘虛虛
Wrong or right, true or false, real or illusory.
懶問是是與非非 難道做夢亦有罪
I'm too lazy to question right and wrong, can't I even dream without being judged?
完完全全碎碎 點點的去聚聚
Completely and utterly shattered, fragments of memories gather and disperse.
還情無力湊拼 讓我酒中再追
Unable to piece together my feelings, let me chase them down with more alcohol.
糊糊塗為了醉 拉拉碰碰跌跌推推
Confused and intoxicated, stumbling and falling.
最後剩下了酒杯 疲倦地嚷著叫睡
All that's left is my empty glass, wearily begging me to sleep.





Writer(s): mark lui


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.