陳政文 - 老大借過 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳政文 - 老大借過




老大借過
Excuse Me, Boss
我就是他們口中所謂的背景 看我的氣勢就知道我來自哪裡
They call me a background player But my aura screams I'm from the hood
不用跟我講太多因為你不夠格 不用跟我講道理因為我沒讀書
Don't waste your breath, you're not on my level Don't lecture me, education isn't my forte
若講到鴨頭 咱是隨時插在褲底 算命的說我當好人太過浪費
If we're talking about duck heads They're always tucked in my pants Fortune tellers say I'm wasting my potential as a good guy
不曾有人把我的名字當作笑話 阮的兄弟肚子餓了歹勢 借過
No one dares to mock my name My homies are hungry, sorry Excuse me
跟我做對絕對讓你跪著 趴著 阮的級數絕對不是嬰仔玩的
Cross me and you'll be begging for mercy Crawling on your knees My reputation is no child's play
你的面 沒有多水 不用叫我看你面子 (是安抓我要看你面子)
Your face Isn't that pretty Don't make me give you face (Who do you think you are, demanding respect?)
老大 歹勢 借過 神經無法控制 小弟啊最近卡難過 是不是稍微表示一下
Boss Man, sorry Excuse me I can't help myself Bro, I'm in a tight spot Can you spare some change?
老大 歹勢 借過 神經無法控制 你是想要講倫理還是輪椅 阮的子彈沒在問住址
Boss Man, sorry Excuse me I can't help myself Do you want to talk about ethics or wheelchairs? My bullets don't ask for your address
你惹不起的不是我是我的名氣 有太多人生存必須靠我的名義
It's not me you should fear, it's my reputation Too many people rely on my name to survive
平心靜氣的翻臉只要下個命令 你看看有多少人甘願為我拼命
I can turn on a dime with a simple command And watch as people fight for me
過了十二點在這裡我是皇帝 有我在你怎麼可能天下太平
After midnight, I'm the emperor here Under my rule, peace is impossible
你現在看到的都是我的庄內 咱做的壞事情怎麼可能會被抓
Everything you see belongs to me We get away with murder in my town
阮欸世界不是正就是行 檔我的路最好先去探聽
My world is either black or white Block my path and you better do your research
探聽看看我是有影無影 阮的殺氣魔神仔都會怕
Ask around and you'll hear about my presence Even spirits fear my wrath
你真正有影 我歡迎你隨時來拿翹 你會知道甚麼叫做喊水會結凍
If you're real, I welcome you to come at me anytime You'll find out what it means to have ice in your veins
別被我斯文的外表騙去 一開始是對你客氣 我若翻臉絕對把你撈起來滴水
Don't let my polite exterior fool you I'm courteous at first But if I turn on you, I'll drown you in a river of tears
啥款!兄弟啊!捧場啦!
What's up! Show some support, bro!
老大 歹勢 借過 神經無法控制 小弟啊最近卡難過 是不是稍微表示一下
Boss Man, sorry Excuse me I can't help myself Bro, I'm in a tight spot Can you spare some change?
老大 歹勢 借過 神經無法控制 你是想要講倫理還是輪椅 阮的子彈沒在問住址
Boss Man, sorry Excuse me I can't help myself Do you want to talk about ethics or wheelchairs? My bullets don't ask for your address
別人欸生命 是框金又包銀 阮欸性命不值錢
Others' lives Are framed in gold and silver Mine is worth nothing
別人若說話 是金言玉語 你若是多講話 唸咪就出代誌
When others speak It's like golden words from heaven If you talk too much You'll be asking for trouble





Writer(s): Edison Jv, 蔡振南


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.