陳松伶 - 生命天使 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳松伶 - 生命天使




生命天使
Angel of Life
就算沒法聽動人新詩句 用眼眸看世間都有趣
Even if I can't hear moving new poems, it's interesting to see the world with my eyes
就算病困都願留多幾歲 在世一天都是壯舉
Even if I'm sick, I'd like to stay a few more years. Every day on earth is a feat.
跌過淚水 方珍惜歡笑 這是你活過最好證據
After shedding tears, I cherish laughter. This is the best proof that you have lived.
若有汗水 不要怕流下去 碰上難題亦同樣要睡
If there is sweat, don't be afraid to let it flow. If you encounter difficulties, you should also sleep.
你我人人也有潛能 可飾演熱暖天使
You and I all have potential to be warm angels.
你我人人也幫他人(你我人人也愛旁人) 每天也耀眼展翅
You and I help others (you and I also love others) and shine every day.
熱愛生命哪懼嘗試 多苦痛都可布施
Don't be afraid to try to love life. No matter how much pain, you can give it.
世間萬事未如意 仍是喜愛漫長雨絲(仍是喜愛日出景致)
Everything in the world is not satisfactory, but I still love the long rain (I still love the sunrise scenery).
就算右腳因地雷消失去 亦要力撐到底不氣餒
Even if my right foot was blown away by a landmine, I have to persevere and not give up.
就算巨炮將大門都粉碎 用兩手可修理故居
Even if the cannons destroy the gate, I can use my hands to repair my old house.
跌過淚水 方珍惜歡笑 這是你活過最好證據
After shedding tears, I cherish laughter. This is the best proof that you have lived.
若有藥水 苦澀也捱下去 欠缺和平也同樣要睡
If there is medicine, I will endure the bitterness. If there is no peace, I should also sleep.
Repeat
Repeat






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.