陳柏宇 - 勉強共勉之 - Speechless Live 2017 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳柏宇 - 勉強共勉之 - Speechless Live 2017




勉強共勉之 - Speechless Live 2017
Encouraging Together - Speechless Live 2017
我勉勵你 你勉勵我
I encourage you you encourage me
你與我都無錯
You and I are both blameless
要怪就怪 你我賣的貨
If you want to blame someone, blame the products you and I sell
市價一味降落
The market value has been continually dropping
然而辛酸夠多
However, there has been enough bitterness
把委屈感覺包裝一趟
Wrap up the feelings of grievance
即可解釋我落魄
It can explain my failure
熱血充斥心腔不得不講
The blood in my heart surges and I have to speak
給你學
Give you some lessons
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
假使我太白請各界見怪莫怪
If I'm too naive, please forgive me.
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
加油說到爛反正我無懼尷尬
Keep cheering on, even if it's annoying, I'm not afraid of embarrassment
誰話發洩信念太過濫
Who says expressing beliefs is too excessive?
誰又有當意義壯了膽
Who dares to become more courageous when faced with the meaning?
誰亦各有壯烈要發難
Everyone has their own heroic acts to perform
(一家親互勉吧)
(Let's encourage each other)
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
無人明白你嗎
Does no one understand you?
同情全賴我吧
You can rely on me for all your sympathy.
我慰問你你慰問我
I comfort you you comfort me
你與我都慰過
You and I have both comforted each other
上哲學課盼脫離軀殼
Hoping to leave the body in philosophy class
聽過幾多隻歌
How many songs have we heard?
靈魂水晶有麼
Does the soul have crystals?
統統都勘破色空皆我
All of them have seen through the illusion of form and emptiness
怎麼我一個二個
How come I, the one and only
未見飛升他方兩眼對望
Haven't ascended to the heavens? We look at each other
標冷汗
With cold sweat
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
點樣去領悟把智慧當作外快
How can you understand and treat wisdom as a bonus?
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
點解會覺悟這世界嚴重變態
Why do I feel that the world is seriously abnormal?
誰願勉強放電博個讚
Who is willing to force themselves to gain some praise?
全力發奮向上破了產
Working hard and striving, and the end result is bankruptcy
名譽掃到貼地卻有賺
Reputation swept to the ground, but still making money
(一家親互勉吧)
(Let's encourage each other)
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
無人明白你嗎
Does no one understand you?
同情全賴我吧
You can rely on me for all your sympathy.
你我也任性
You and I are willful
無奈也去到絕嶺
Helplessness also goes to the extreme
快相認 人類有愛乃最高價值
Quickly confess that the highest value of human beings is love
初衷說教戰勝冇人性
The original intention of preaching is to defeat inhumanity
哪會怕這要領 很要命
How can I be afraid of this principle? It's very important.
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
假使我太白請各界見怪莫怪
If I'm too naive, please forgive me.
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
加油說到爛先至叫形象正派
Keep cheering on until it becomes a positive image
誰話發洩信念太過濫
Who says expressing beliefs is too excessive?
誰又有當意義壯了膽
Who dares to become more courageous when faced with the meaning?
誰亦各有壯烈要發難
Everyone has their own heroic acts to perform
一家親互勉吧
Let's encourage each other
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
Ya-ya-ya-ya-ya
齊齊成就慨嘆
Together we achieve sighs
求求原諒我吧
Please forgive me.





Writer(s): 林寶, 鄺梓喬


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.