陳柏宇 - 告別之前 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳柏宇 - 告別之前




告別之前
Farewell Before Parting
不捨得望你一雙眼睛
I can't bear to look into your eyes,
才特意喝酒輕鬆的説笑 逃離宿命
So I intentionally drink and joke to escape fate.
放低當天的約定很冷清 心不懂反應
I break the promise we made, and my heart feels cold.
不可見你 連思想都暫停
I can't see you; even my thoughts have stopped.
應該講但我不想說謊
I should tell you, but I don't want to lie.
情願我遠走轉身不再見 逃離失望
I'd rather leave and never see you again to escape disappointment.
看得出雙方心中無聲在痛
I can see the silent pain in our hearts,
承諾怕變空 不出口說愛 扮作不懂
I'm afraid of empty promises, so I pretend not to know.
明天將你我分離 明知感覺會疏離
Tomorrow will separate us, and our feelings will fade.
誰可知道我心事 以告別來當我在廻避
Who knows my heart? I pretend to avoid you by saying goodbye.
無物証對應真誠 誰容易放棄感情
There is no proof of true love. Who can easily give up their feelings?
時針可割破心靈 直到絶嶺
The clock can cut through my heart, all the way to the end.
應該講但我不想說謊
I should tell you, but I don't want to lie.
情願我遠走轉身不再見 逃離失望
I'd rather leave and never see you again to escape disappointment.
掛於心中的不安 誰可代我
Who can understand my不安?
承諾當結果 衝出口説愛 但要怎講
I said I love you as a result, but how can I say it?
明天將你我分離 明知感覺會疏離
Tomorrow will separate us, and our feelings will fade.
如果想到我的話 要笑著來當我在原地
If you think of me, smile as if I'm still here.
無辦法看到將來 含著淚眼説出來
I can't see the future. I say goodbye with tears in my eyes.
回憶終變作傷害 未算是愛
Memories eventually turn into hurt. It's not love.
明天將要隔天地 明知將與你分離
Tomorrow we will be separated by the world.
晨曦把雨點飄離 我約定來找你在原地
The morning sun will clear the rain, and I promise to find you here.
Woo ha ha yeah yeah yeah wo wo
Woo ha ha yeah yeah yeah wo wo
時日要見証將來 年月代我說出來
Time will prove the future. Time will speak for me.
時光給我的傷害 就當是愛
The hurt you gave me is what love is.





Writer(s): Jun Ye Tang, . T-ma


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.