陳柏宇 - 潮人密語 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳柏宇 - 潮人密語




潮人密語
Fashionable Code
人在這片潮騷裡
Here in this trendy frenzy
虔誠地安守於消費勝地
I devoutly reside in this consumerist paradise
潮共型一科 達人瘋魔
Fashion is a cult, driving us wild
伴侶合我的嘴形 款式很多
My wardrobe echoes my desires, with countless options
緣份錯置才結識你
Our paths crossed by a twist of fate
遠方的公主走失碰著我
A faraway princess lost and found in me
是我極瘋癲 但求新鮮
I was utterly lost in my craze for the latest
相處時候沒太久便覺潮流在變
Yet soon I realized our love had fallen out of style
厭倦我好麼
Are you tired of me?
清早到晚講東講西恨你太囉唆
From dawn till dusk, you complain and nag about everything
穿衣花款多失禮嚴重脫節 沒潮人大志
My wardrobe choices are outrageous and outdated, lacking any fashion sense
這個女子人庸俗又過時
You've become ordinary and unfashionable
痛恨我好麼
Do you despise me?
偏激憤世不羈花心共我結婚麼
For my eccentricities, my unbridled passion and womanizing tendencies, you married me?
可否解釋怎麼會淪落如此
Can you explain how you've stooped so low?
為了哪些緣故 身份也不顧
For what reasons have you abandoned your own identity?
然後有晚回想經過
Then one night, as I reflected on the past
你也肯拋開標籤接受我
You too had let go of societal labels and accepted me
若放下心魔 望人之初
If we could free ourselves from our obsessions, see each other for who we truly are
當眾生原是赤裸莫理別人望我
As we all began as naked beings, let's disregard the judgments of others
愛著我好麼
Do you love me?
衝開尷尬擠擁車廂讓我唱首歌
Breaking away from the awkward crowd, let me serenade you
即使多麼不相襯迎著細雨 是甜言蜜語
Despite our differences, standing together in the drizzle, your words are sweet nothings
走過對街又折返扮偶遇
Walking across the street, only to turn back and pretend we met by chance
掛念我好麼
Do you miss me?
一生愛你K歌冧歌亦再不生疏
Through life's adventures, my karaoke renditions and love songs are now familiar to you
不懂解釋怎麼這潮人如此
I can't explain why I've become so fashionable
讓我有天回顧
Someday I'll look back and understand
我待你好麼
Am I good to you?
蒼天作證一紙婚書下嫁我好麼
Let the heavens bear witness, you've bound yourself to me in marriage
輕輕驅走心中那潮流漣漪
Gently wash away those superficial worries
為了你的緣故 不想再在乎
For the sake of our love, I'll no longer care
我義無反顧
I'll follow you without hesitation





Writer(s): Ke* Xiao, Ji Zong Xu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.