陳柏宇 - 親愛的仇人 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳柏宇 - 親愛的仇人 - Live




親愛的仇人 - Live
Dear Enemy - Live
為何到了要放手的時份
Why is it only when it's time to let go,
才來挽救極熟悉的遺憾
That you come to salvage the familiar regrets?
若我真的把握機會過
If I really had seized the opportunity,
難堪的應該不是我
The one who should be embarrassed wouldn't be me.
連續反問 還未甘心
Continuous questioning, still not reconciled.
無從作答你已走先來問
With no answers, you've already left and come to ask,
為何每次面對面會反感
Why do I feel disgusted every time we meet face to face?
受過不知天高的悶棍
I've suffered a blow that's beyond comprehension,
孩子一般低級的怒憤
A childish, low-level anger.
其實憎恨 難敵光陰
In truth, hatred cannot withstand the passage of time.
何苦昨日愚昧留下明日虧欠
Why did yesterday's foolishness leave tomorrow's debt?
如若我寬厚些便把冷戰避免
If I had been more forgiving, I could have avoided the cold war.
頭的角被磨滑變得不再討厭
The horns on my head have been smoothed out, and I'm no longer hateful.
無奈已走 再見都徒然
It's a pity you're gone; it's futile to meet again.
強硬到分離先改變
So stubborn that we changed after the separation.
明明有過最美好的緣份
We clearly had the most beautiful fate,
為何對你用語是最兇狠
Why do I speak to you with such venom?
挖個空空深淵中自困
I've dug myself into a deep, empty abyss,
寧願憎得天昏跟地暗
宁愿憎得天昏跟地暗
其實親近 但繼續等
Actually, we're close, but we keep waiting.
何苦昨日愚昧留下明日虧欠
Why did yesterday's foolishness leave tomorrow's debt?
如若我寬厚些便把冷戰避免
If I had been more forgiving, I could have avoided the cold war.
頭的角被磨滑變得不再討厭
The horns on my head have been smoothed out, and I'm no longer hateful.
無奈已走 再見都徒然
It's a pity you're gone; it's futile to meet again.
強硬到分離先改變
So stubborn that we changed after the separation.
這一點發洩與烈焰
This bit of release and fire,
多一點世故也是歷練
A bit more worldliness is also experience.
如果痛恨還是原諒懸在一線
If hate or forgiveness still hangs in the balance,
誰又要親愛的愛得太過內斂
Who else could love so dearly and yet so reservedly?
情願掛念仍是你的親切的臉
I'd rather cherish the memory of your gentle face,
時日帶走 最愛的仇人
Time takes away my dearest enemy.
曾被你激情的感染
I was once moved by your passion,
曾是最溫柔的苦戰
You were once the gentlest of struggles.





Writer(s): Ruo Ning Lin, . T-ma


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.