陳浩德 - 難尋舊時夢/我是痴情無限 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳浩德 - 難尋舊時夢/我是痴情無限 (Live)




難尋舊時夢/我是痴情無限 (Live)
Can't Find the Dream of Old / I'm Infinitely Doting (Live)
難尋舊時夢/今天我是癡情無限
Can't find the dream of old / Today I'm infinitely doting
今天她相約相見,重提往日情
Today she asked to meet, to reminisce about the past
望見遠處,見她正徘徊
I saw her in the distance, hesitating
人在寒風飛花徑。
Standing on a path where the cold wind and snow swirled.
想當初,春花開放
Thinking back to when spring flowers were blooming
春風小雨同和應
The spring breeze and light rain echoed in harmony
幾許開心歡笑,輕輕消失
So much joy and laughter, gently fading away
到今天,她已改了名共姓
Today, she has changed her name and surname
難尋舊時夢,徘徊萬千
Can't find the dream of old, a myriad of emotions swirling
冷風多淒勁。
The cold wind is so piercing.
瑟縮於公園冷風裡,悠悠記舊情
Cowering in the park's cold wind, I fondly remember the past
願再上去,免她再徘徊
I wish I could go up to her, to stop her lingering
流落寒風飛花徑
On this path where the cold wind and snow swirled
只可惜,偷偷相見
But unfortunately, we met in secret
擔心別人來做証
Worried that someone would see and bear witness
即使一刻相對,終须分開
Even though we were together for a moment, we had to part ways
訴心聲,奈何情難誓永
Expressing my feelings, but alas, our love could not be eternal
無言地停步,遙遙望她
I stopped silently, looking at her from afar
更感風淒勁。
The wind felt even colder.
別離容易相見就難
It's easy to say goodbye, but hard to meet again
人生相見有幾番
How many times will we meet in life?
為了分別時讓妳天天想我
So that when we part, you'll think of me every day
今天我是癡情無限。
Today, I'm infinitely doting.
相逢難聚愛更難
It's hard to meet and love is even harder
人生癡癡愛幾番
How many times will we love foolishly in life?
讓我癡愛長存,在妳的深心裡
Let my foolish love last forever, in the depths of your heart
今天我是癡情無限。
Today, I'm infinitely doting.
啊... 啊...
Ah... Ah...
就算他日再不重逢
Even if we never meet again
我今日都想給妳
Today, I want to give you
萬種癡心愛無限
Myriads of foolish love
將來難料會如何
No one knows what the future holds
人生咫尺隔關山
Life is like a mountain pass, blocking our view
在那分別時願你一生緊記
When we part, I hope you'll remember this day
當天我是癡情無限
How infinitely doting I was
在那分別時願你一生緊記
When we part, I hope you'll remember this day
當天我是癡情無限
How infinitely doting I was
End
End





Writer(s): Holland Mak, 盧國沾, 黃沾


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.