陳淑樺 - Ben Cheng Nu: Zi - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳淑樺 - Ben Cheng Nu: Zi




Ben Cheng Nu: Zi
City Girl: Letter
本城女子
City Girl
獨自走在午後的街 不期然遇見你
Walking alone on an afternoon street, I unexpectedly met you
彼此不見已好多年 是否一切如故
We haven't seen each other for so many years. Are things still the same?
啊~單身的女子 同住一個擁擠的城市
Oh, a single woman, living in a crowded city
你是否像我 不知將心事向誰傾吐
Are you like me, wondering who you can talk to?
所以我們 喝杯咖啡 暫時忘卻忙碌
That's why we're here, having a cup of coffee, temporarily forgetting the hustle and bustle
每天過得都很倉促 當然也有孤獨
Every day is so rushed. Of course, there's loneliness too.
(Music)
(Music)
不談過去那段感情 早都已經忘記
Let's not talk about that past relationship that I've long forgotten
埋怨自己不曾珍惜 現在都來不及
Blaming myself for not cherishing it, but there's no use in regretting it now.
你原來也和我一樣 走著如此寂寞的路
It turns out that you're just like me, walking such a lonely path
我也不清楚擁有的是否叫做幸福
I'm not sure if what I have is called happiness
說盡許多心底感觸 時光卻留不住
I've told you my troubles, but time won't stand still.
非常感謝能夠與你共渡這個下午
I'm very grateful that I got to spend this afternoon with you
啊~單身的女子 同住一個擁擠的城市
Oh, a single woman, living in a crowded city
你是否像我 不知將心事向誰傾吐
Are you like me, wondering who you can talk to?
彼此道別 相互珍重 心情自己照顧
Let's say goodbye and promise to take care of ourselves
小心別有心傷的感覺 此刻秋意正濃
Be careful not to let your heart be hurt. The autumn leaves are falling now.





Writer(s): Hua Juan Zheng, Yu Min Wang


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.