陳淑樺 - 流水落花情 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳淑樺 - 流水落花情




流水落花情
Waterfall Falling Flower Love
假如你是一條彎彎的彎彎的小河
If you're a meandering, meandering stream,
我願變作那河邊嬌嬌的嬌嬌的花朵
I wish to transform into that riverbank's delicate, delicate flower.
河水河水去悠悠 小花小花開又落
River water, river water flows leisurely,小花小花 too secluded
有一天再相見 是否你還記得我
When we meet again, will you remember me?
花朵看著流水悄悄的悄悄的流過
The flower watches the water quietly, quietly flowing by,
流水覺得心裏依依的依依的難捨
The water feels affectionate, affectionate, and reluctant to part.
河水河水去匆匆 小花小花太寂寞
River water, river water flows hurriedly,
有一天再相見 是否你還記得我
Whether you'll still remember me the next time we meet.
河水河水去匆匆 小花小花太寂寞
River water, river water flows hurriedly,
有一天再相見 是否你還記得我
Will you still remember me when we meet again?





Writer(s): 孫儀, 駱明道


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.