陳潔儀 feat. 張學友, 陳嘉露 & 謝天華 - 共渡良宵 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳潔儀 feat. 張學友, 陳嘉露 & 謝天華 - 共渡良宵




共渡良宵
Spend a Good Night Together
眾男: 又到佳節沒有牽掛 在這一晚獨個太可怕
Guys: It's a holiday again and I'm single. Being alone on this night is too awful
月已高掛夢也高掛 為了催促我步向她
The moon is high and so are my dreams, urging me towards my beloved
又到佳節沒有牽掛 在這一晚是愛戀班霸
It's a holiday again and I'm single. On this night, I'm the most popular guy.
淑女都也沒法招架 奪去芳心我極到家
Even ladies can't resist me. I'm the best at captivating their hearts.
是這婚戒淨重四卡 她今晚定肯下嫁
This wedding ring weighs four carats. She'll definitely marry me tonight.
講些感動的說話 一生快樂去度過人願意嗎
Honey, will you spend the rest of your life with me?
眾男: 同度這宵 新裝不可缺少
Guys: Tonight, we must be well-dressed.
要同度這宵 香車不可缺少
Tonight, we must have a nice car.
直: 心也在笑
Inside: heart is laughing.
眾女:又到佳節絕對興奮 願我所愛盛讚我吸引
Girls:It's a holiday again and I'm thrilled. I hope my love will find me attractive.
願這一晚被愛所困 面頰通通蓋著厚粉
I want to be overwhelmed by love tonight. I'll cover my cheeks with thick powder.
又到佳節絕對興奮 在這一晚害怕冷板凳
It's a holiday again and I'm thrilled. I'm afraid of being left out tonight.
伴侶今晚定要相襯 若欠裝飾會被扣分
My partner tonight must be well-matched. If I'm not well-dressed, I'll lose points.
雪:為我他會絕對細心 他喜歡用花代吻
Snow:He's very considerate. He likes to kiss me with flowers.
驚喜不斷的送贈 他跟我是最合襯 狼是滿分
He surprises me with gifts. He's the perfect match for me. Wolf is a perfect score.
眾女:要 同度這宵 新裝不可缺少
Girls:Tonight, we must be well-dressed.
要同度這宵 香水不可缺少
Tonight, we must wear perfume.
雪:他太重要
Snow:He means the world to me.
鳳:紅男朝著綠女叫喚 我卻於這裡在發悶
Phoenix:Handsome guys are calling out to beautiful girls. But I'm feeling depressed here.
狼原是夢幻裡愛伴 但已偏偏擔當雪的一半
Wolf was once my dream lover. But he's already taken by Snow.
狼:懇求求上天讓我說出愛 令這花兒能艷光四射 沒障礙
Wolf:I beg the heavens to let me express my love. Let these flowers bloom brightly without hindrance.
待雪趕來便看到這刻情人節夜 盛放花兒寧靜中示愛
When Snow arrives, she will see this moment. On Valentine's Day, blooming flowers silently show their love.
眾:讓愛今晚盡快揭曉 不想等待多十秒
All:Let's reveal our love tonight. I don't want to wait another ten seconds.
呼吸音樂的美妙 跟所愛共舞共醉同度這宵
Breathe the beauty of the music. Dance with your lover, get drunk, and spend the night together.
同度這宵 鮮花不可缺少
Tonight, we must have flowers.
同度這宵 心思不可缺少
Tonight, we must have love.
同度這宵 鮮花不可缺少
Tonight, we must have flowers.
同度這宵 心思不可缺少
Tonight, we must have love.
雪, 鳳:為熱愛可等 每晚每朝 愛情原是 那樣奇妙
Snow, Phoenix:We can wait for true love. Every night and every morning, love is so wonderful.
為熱愛可等 每晚每朝 愛每天也是奇妙 太美妙
We can wait for true love. Every night and every morning, love is wonderful. It's so beautiful.
狼, 直:讓愛焚燒 情訂了誰人亦醉了
Wolf, Straight:Let love burn. No matter who you give your heart to, you'll be intoxicated.
今晚讓愛焚燒明月 也為我似在含笑
Tonight, let love burn. The moon is smiling at me.
眾:星也在笑 風也在笑 今晚夜人間 情未了
All:The stars are smiling. The wind is smiling. Tonight, on this human night, love never ends.





Writer(s): Dick Lee, Ivy Ku, Keith Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.