陳珊妮 - 一个人 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳珊妮 - 一个人




一个人
A Lonely Person
《一个人》
《A Lonely Person》
有一个人 你要他完美无暇
There's a person. You want them to be perfect and flawless.
不如坐下来喝杯茶 喝杯茶
Why don't we sit down and have a cup of tea? Have a cup of tea.
品味他从来都不优雅
Savor the fact that their elegance is a facade.
有一种爱 你怎么也放不下
There's a kind of love that you can't seem to let go of.
骗自己他所言不假 眼都不眨
You lie to yourself that their words are true, without batting an eye.
计画赶不上他变化
Plans can't keep up with their changes.
说穿了 那就谈不上爱情了
To put it bluntly, that can't be called love.
看穿了 矜持着高贵品格 那又如何
You've seen through them. You're holding on to your noble character. But what now?
他穿上衣服一切就结束了
When they put on their clothes, it's all over.
当错爱变成一种潜规则 你也习惯了
When a mistake in love becomes an unspoken rule, you become accustomed to it.
你一个人 放一个平凡的假
You, alone, are keeping up a facade of normalcy.
只能坐下来喝杯茶 喝杯茶
All you can do is sit down and have a cup of tea. Have a cup of tea.
小运流年都想得浮夸
Your fortune and your luck seem so extravagant.
看着镜子 你要他完美无暇
Looking in the mirror, you want them to be perfect and flawless.
敷衍说了几句好话 不挣扎
You give a few敷衍 good words, and don't put up a fight.
让我们变成别人吧
Let's become someone else.
说穿了 那就会败给命运了
To put it bluntly, that would be a defeat to fate.
看穿了 维持这精美容颜 也算难得
You've seen through them. Maintaining such a beautiful appearance is difficult.
他穿上衣服一切就结束了
When they put on their clothes, it's all over.
当旧爱转身开走你的车 你的眼泪呢
When your ex-lover drives away your car, where are your tears?
说穿了 那就谈不上爱情了
To put it bluntly, that can't be called love.
看穿了 坚持就算不值得 那又如何
You've seen through them. It's not worth it to persevere. But what now?
他穿上衣服一切就结束了
When they put on their clothes, it's all over.
当错爱变成一种潜规则 你也习惯了
When a mistake in love becomes an unspoken rule, you become accustomed to it.
一个人失眠 一个人睡 一个人度过今晚
Alone you'll spend this night, insomniac and lonely.
一个人看电影 一个人哭
Alone you'll watch a movie and cry.
一个人在等 一个人
Alone you'll wait, alone for someone.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.