陳珊妮 - 啟示路 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳珊妮 - 啟示路




啟示路
The Road to Revelation
因為愛太不容易 才如此叫人沉迷
Because love is so hard to come by, that's why it's so addictive
當時間顯得珍貴 才體悟多可惜
When time becomes precious, we realize how much we regret
終於 你幸福了嗎
At last, are you happy?
用炫耀的話 證明不在意了嗎
Are you using boastful words to prove that you don't care?
我們都害怕
We are all afraid
怕確定的眼神
Afraid of determined eyes
怕自在的笑聲
Afraid of carefree laughter
怕誰過得比你更快樂
Afraid of who's happier than you
別預言
Don't predict
人生中最好的一天 會在什麼時候
When will the best day of your life come?
啟示我
Enlighten me
緊緊擁抱一個人那種感動
The feeling of embracing someone tightly
別急著勇敢追求 當你先學會占有
Don't rush to pursue bravely when you learn to possess first
別急著擺脫回憶 假裝毫不內疚
Don't rush to get rid of memories, pretending to be guiltless
終於 你幸福了嗎
At last, are you happy?
而正面力量 讓你更自由了嗎
And has the positive energy made you freer?
我們都害怕
We are all afraid
怕既定的規則
Afraid of established rules
怕完美的標準
Afraid of perfect standards
最近過得沒以前快樂
Lately, I haven't been as happy as before
別預言
Don't predict
人生中最好的一天
The best day of your life
會在什麼時候
When will it come?
啟示我
Enlighten me
緊緊擁抱一個人那種感動
The feeling of embracing someone tightly
別預言
Don't predict
人生中最壞的一天
The worst day of your life
應該多麼慎重
How cautiously we should be
啟示我
Enlighten me
靜靜想念一個人那種寂寞
The loneliness of quietly missing someone
路該怎麼走 你懂的
You know what to do
總會更好的 你懂的
It will always get better





Writer(s): Shan Ni Sandee Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.