陳百強 feat. Joe Wong and Tom Brown - 喝采 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳百強 feat. Joe Wong and Tom Brown - 喝采




喝采
Appreciation
為甚要受苦痛的煎熬 快快走向歡笑的跑道
Why suffer in pain? Quickly head towards the joyous track.
剩一分熱仍是要發光 找緊美好
Even with just a bit of passion, shine light; seek the good.
春風一吹草再甦 永遠不見絕路
When the spring breeze blows, grass revives; there’s no such thing as a dead end.
明日變遷怎麼可知道 何事悲觀信命數
How can you know what tomorrow holds? Why be pessimistic and believe in fate?
似朝陽正初升 你要自信有光明前路
Like the morning sun rising, believe in yourself; there’s a bright path ahead.
願知生命誠可貴 能為你鼓舞
May you realize life is precious; let me inspire you.
路上我願給你輕輕扶 你會使我感到好驕傲
On your journey, I will gently guide you; you will make me proud.
幸福歡樂陪著你去找 一生美好
Let’s find happiness and joy together; a lifetime of goodness.
將一聲聲歎息 化著生命力
Transform each sigh into vitality.
懷著信心 解開生死結 雲霧消失朗日吐
With faith, unravel the cycle of birth, aging, sickness and death; clouds dissipate as the sun emerges.
以真誠我祝賀你 會踏上那光明前路
With sincerity, I congratulate you; you will embark on that bright path ahead.
願將一腔熱誠給你 常為你鼓舞
May I give you all my enthusiasm; always be your inspiration.
願將一腔熱誠給你 常為你鼓舞
May I give you all my enthusiasm; always be your inspiration.





Writer(s): Kok Kong Cheng, Danny Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.