Danny Chan - 你會否不再想起我 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Danny Chan - 你會否不再想起我




你會否不再想起我
Will You No Longer Think of Me
暗裡昏暗的燈光
In the dimly lit gloom
暗暗映照身邊你
Your figure faintly glows
雙手在膝低聲暗自私語
Hands clasped together whispering softly
你會否不再想起我
Will you no longer think of me?
與你感覺心興奮
With you my heart thrills
你那嘴角竟輕震
Your lips tremble slightly
輕輕搖晃裝出鎮靜的你
Feigning composure, you gently sway
予你深深的一吻
I give you a deep kiss
伸出雙手相擁抱
I reach out to embrace you
彼此心中早愛慕
Our hearts are filled with love
只想彼此相俘虜
Captivated by each other, we crave
交出身心的全部
To surrender our bodies and souls
你說喜愛這一切
You say you cherish this moment
與我一起過這一生
You desire to spend your life with me
你問 低聲問 此刻我願知道
You ask, your voice a whisper in my ear
你會否不再想起我
Will you no longer think of me?
你會否不再想起我
Will you no longer think of me?





Writer(s): Carole King, Gerald Goffin, Gerry Goffin, Man Chung Lam


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.