Danny Chan - 喝彩 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Danny Chan - 喝彩




喝彩
Cheers of Encouragement
為甚要受苦痛的煎熬
Why endure the torment of suffering
快快走上歡笑的跑道
Quickly step onto the path of laughter
剩一分熱仍是要發光 抓緊美好
Even when only a spark of warmth remains, let it shine brightly. Seize the good times.
春風一吹草再甦 永遠不見絕路
When the spring breeze blows, the grass revives and will never reach a dead end.
明日變遷怎麼可知道 何事悲觀信命數
How can you know what tomorrow brings? Why be pessimistic and believe in fate?
似朝陽正初升 你要自信有光明前路
Like the rising sun, you must believe in the bright path ahead.
願知生命誠可貴 能為你鼓舞
May you know that life is truly precious. I can encourage you.
路上我願給你輕輕扶
On your journey, I wish to give you a gentle hand.
你會使我感到好驕傲
You will make me feel so proud.
幸福歡樂陪著你去找 一生美好
Happiness and joy will accompany you in your search for a lifetime of beauty.
將一聲聲嘆息 化作生命力
Turn every sigh into a force of life.
懷著信心解開生死結 雲霧消失朗日吐
With faith, you can unravel the knots of life and death. The clouds will part and the sun will shine brightly.
以真誠我祝福 你會踏上那光明前路
With sincerity, I bless you. You will step onto that bright path ahead.
願將一腔熱誠給你 常為你鼓舞
May I give you all my passion and always encourage you.
願將一腔熱誠給你 常為你鼓舞
May I give you all my passion and always encourage you.





Writer(s): Chen Bai Qiang, Chan Pak Keung


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.