Danny Chan - 對酒當歌 - Live - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction Danny Chan - 對酒當歌 - Live




對酒當歌 - Live
Against Drink When Singing - Live
明明活在我心中
Apparently alive in my heart
怎麼偏失了蹤
How did you go missing?
發現時已失落像場夢
When found, it was lost like a dream
對酒當歌亦沒作用
Drinking and singing has no effect
心似鉛球沉重
Heart feels as heavy as a lead ball
這顆心也許真的很痛
This heart could really be in pain
當天你我重逢 尚記當天真的凍
Remember when we reconnected that day, I still remember how cold it was
還在笑聲中 投入抱擁
Still in laughter, embraced
明明舊夢已告終 怎麼偏不放鬆
Apparently the old dream has ended. Why can't I relax?
我為何要不斷地尋夢
Why do I keep chasing the dream?
情還活在我心中 怎忍宣稱告終
Love is still alive in my heart. How can I bring myself to say it's over?
這份情你怎會不懂
How can you not understand this feeling?
我的心像是被戲弄
My heart feels like it's being made fun of
火燙情懷難說凍
Burning passion is hard to say cold
這顆心求被愛意盡融
This heart seeks to be melted by love
此刻兩眼盡紅 受創的心隱隱痛
Now both eyes are red and the wounded heart is aching
還願你知 還願你懂
I still wish you knew, still wish you understood
何妨被罵愛得癡
Why get scolded for loving too much?
心中依稀覺得
Vaguely feel in my heart
這樣傻也只是為情重
Being silly like this is just because love is heavy
無奈我的心當天更凍
Helplessly, my heart was colder that day
迎面還來極冷的冷風
A bone chilling cold wind was blowing





Writer(s): Danny Chan


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.