陳盈潔 - 行船人的純情曲 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳盈潔 - 行船人的純情曲




行船人的純情曲
Rowers' Ballad of Innocence - A Sailor's Pure Love
八月十五彼一天 船要离开琉球港
On a Mid-Autumn Festival day, the ship sets sail from Ryukyu Port.
只有船烟白茫茫 全无朋友来相送
Only the steam from the ship is visible, no friends have come to bid farewell.
满腹忧闷心沉重 看无爱人伊一人
Full of sorrow and a heavy heart, I can't see my love.
坚心忍着纯情梦 带着寂寞来出航
With a determined heart and a pure dream, I set sail with loneliness as my companion.
Music
Music
生活海面行船岸 海水泼来冷甲寒
Living on the ship, the sea splashes cold.
为着前途来打拚 心爱应该了解我
Toiling for the future, my love should understand me.
无情风浪怎抹停 心事一层又一层
The relentless wind and waves never stop, my worries grow deeper by the day.
奋斗打拚的男性 将来才有好前程
A man who strives to succeed will have a bright future.
Music
Music
船若入港两三天 又搁赶紧要出港
When the ship arrives at the port for two or three days, it must set sail again.
阮的爱人无来送 叫阮怎样来出航
My love does not come to see me off, how can I bear to depart?
行船的人免怨叹 心情着爱放轻松
You who travel the seas, do not sigh, try to relax.
等船重入琉球港 约束心爱伊一人
When the ship returns to Ryukyu Port, I will cherish my love.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.