陳綺貞 - 一首歌, 讓你帶回去 (Live 版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 一首歌, 讓你帶回去 (Live 版)




一首歌, 讓你帶回去 (Live 版)
Song To Take Home (Live Version)
寫一首歌讓你帶回去,
I wrote a song for you to take home,
在我關上車門以後揮一揮手。
To wave goodbye when I close the car door.
這歌裡不想什麼事情的意義,
This song doesn't seek the meaning of things,
也沒有欲求成功的目的。
Nor does it seek success.
只希望在穿梭的道路,閃躲之際,
I only hope that in the hurly-burly of life,
有一條簡單的旋律,指引你專心...
There's a simple tune, to help you focus...
但並不企圖,征服你。
But I don't seek, to conquer you.
寫一首歌讓你帶回去,
I wrote a song for you to take home,
在我關上車門以後,坐上電梯。
When I close the car door, take the elevator.
這歌裡沒想什麼事情的意義,
This song doesn't consider the meaning of things,
也沒有欲求成功的目的。
Nor does it seek success.
只希望在重複的日子,激情退去,
I only hope that in the repetitive days, when the passion fades,
有一個生活簡單的人,溫柔堅定。
There's a simple person in life, gentle and firm.
但並不企圖穿透你。
But I don't seek to penetrate you.
寫一首歌讓你帶回去,在我關上車門以後揮一揮手。
I wrote a song for you to take home, to wave goodbye when I close the car door.
這歌裡不想什麼事情的意義,也沒有欲求成功的目的,
This song doesn't think about the meaning of things, nor does it desire to succeed,
只希望在穿梭的道路,閃躲之際,
I only hope that in the hustle and bustle of life,
有一條簡單的旋律指引你專心,
There is a simple melody to guide your focus,
有一個生活簡單的人,溫柔堅定
There is a simple person in life, gentle and firm.
但並不企圖,征服你。
But I don't try to win you over.
寫一首歌讓你帶回去
I wrote a song for you to take home
這一首歌讓你帶回去
This song for you to take home
寫一首歌讓你
I wrote a song for you
這一首歌,讓你...
This song, for you...





Writer(s): Chen Qi Zhen Qi Zhen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.