陳綺貞 - 倔強愛情的勝利 (Live) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 倔強愛情的勝利 (Live)




倔強愛情的勝利 (Live)
Triumph of Stubborn Love (Live)
剛剛那首歌叫做 "下個星期去英國"
The previous song was called "Going to England Next Week"
這是一首跟友誼有關的歌
This is a song about friendship
我想大家應該跟我一樣
I think most of you would agree with me that
在念書的時候會有很好的朋友
We often make wonderful friends while in school
然後一起編織未來的夢想
And together we weave dreams of the future
但是多年以後你可能發現他帶著他的夢想越走越遠
But after many years you might find that he carries his dreams further and further away
或是你帶著他的夢想卻不敢走到他的面前
Or you carry his dreams but dare not walk up to him
我想這可能就是一種成長的感覺
I guess this is what growing up feels like
於是我寫了這樣的一首歌
So I wrote such a song
唱完了友誼的歌
After singing the song about friendship
接下來我要唱的這首歌是跟愛情有關
Next I'm going to sing a song about love
"倔強愛情的勝利"
"Triumph of Stubborn Love"
我的過去 未來 視線所及
My past, future, and vision
全都是你的假想敵
Are all your imaginary enemies
我的關心 治療你殘缺的自信
My concern heals your imperfect confidence
我是你不容懷疑的決定
I am your indubitable decision
我們才有了共同的話題
So we found a common topic
我們的晚餐才能再繼續
So we could continue our dinner
這就是我們所謂的友誼?
Is this what we call friendship?
是誰容許你侵犯我的回憶
Who allowed you to trespass my memories?
亂翻我的抽屜檢查受傷的痕跡?
To rummage through my drawers to examine my scars?
就算我愛你也未必會愛上你
Even if I love you, I might not love you
溫柔的暴力欺騙的權力
Gentle violence and deceptive power
我們才有了共同的難題
So we found a common difficulty
我們的未來要不要再繼續?
Should we continue our future?
這就是我們所謂的 愛情?
Is this what we call love?
我們才有了共同的難題
So we found a common difficulty
我們的晚餐要不要再繼續
Should we continue our dinner?
這就是我們所謂的 愛情?
Is this what we call love?
我的自由全都送給你
I gave you all of my freedom
好的壞的 全都放棄
Gave up all the good and bad
這就是你倔強愛情的勝利
This is your triumph of stubborn love
得到的也許是
What you get is probably
你不要的結局
The ending you don't want





Writer(s): Chen Qi Zhen Qi Zhen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.