陳綺貞 - 倔強愛情的勝利 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 倔強愛情的勝利




倔強愛情的勝利
Triumph of Spirited Love
我的過去,未來,視線所及
My past, future, all within my sight
全都是你的假想敵
Are just enemies in your fantasies
我的關心,治療你殘缺的自信
My concern is the cure for your damaged self-esteem
我是你不容懷疑的決定
I am your absolute choice
我們才有了共同的話題
We barely have a thing in common
我們的晚餐才能再繼續
Barely have any dinner topics
這就是我們所謂的友誼?dadaladaladada
This is what you call friendship? dadaladaladada
是誰容許你侵犯我的回憶
Who gave you a pass to trespass in my memories?
亂翻我的抽屜檢查受傷的痕跡?
To rifle through my drawers for traces of hurt?
就算我愛你也未必會愛上你
Even if I love you, it doesn't mean I'll fall for you
溫柔的暴力欺騙的權力
Gentle violence, manipulative power
我們才有了共同的難題
We had this big issue to solve
我們的未來要不要再繼續?
Do we continue this future we have?
這就是我們所謂的,愛情?dadaladaladada
This is what you call love? dadaladaladada
我們才有了共同的難題
We had this big issue to solve
我們的晚餐要不要再繼續?
Do we continue this future we have?
這就是我們所謂的,愛情?dadaladaladada
This is what you call love? dadaladaladada
我的自由全都送給你
I surrender my freedom to you
好的壞的,全都放棄
Your good and your bad, I'll take it all
這就是你倔強愛情的勝利
This is what your valiant love has achieved
得到的也許是
Your reward may be
你不要的結局
An end you don't want





Writer(s): Qi-zhen Chen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.