陳綺貞 - 倔强爱情的胜利 (Stubborn Love Wins) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 倔强爱情的胜利 (Stubborn Love Wins)




倔强爱情的胜利 (Stubborn Love Wins)
Stubborn Love Wins
我的過去,未來,視線所及...
My past, future, everything in sight...
全都是你的假想敵。
It's all your imaginary enemy.
我的關心,治療你殘缺的自信,
My concern cures your fragile confidence,
我是你不容懷疑的決定。
I'm your undoubted decision.
我們才有了共同的話題,
That's how we found common ground,
我們的晚餐才能再繼續,
That's how our dinner can continue,
這就是我們所謂的友誼?
Is this what we call a friendship?
是誰容許你侵犯我的回憶,
Who allowed you to invade my memories,
亂翻我的抽屜檢查受傷的痕跡?
Rummaging through my drawers to check the scars?
就算我愛你也未必會愛上你,
Even if I love you, won't necessarily fall for you,
溫柔的暴力欺騙的權力。
Tender violence, deceiving power.
我們才有了共同的難題。
That's how we found common problems.
我們的未來要不要再繼續?
Should we continue our future?
這就是我們所謂的,愛情?
This is what we call, love?
我們才有了共同的難題。
That's how we found common problems.
我們的晚餐要不要再繼續?
Should we continue our dinner?
這就是我們所謂的,愛情?
This is what we call, love?
我的自由全都送給你。
I give you all my freedom.
好的壞的,全都放棄...
Good or bad, all abandoned...
這就是你倔強愛情的勝利,
This is the triumph of your stubborn love,
得到的也許是,
What you may get is,
你不要的結局。
The ending you don't want.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.