陳綺貞 - 太多 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 太多




太多
Too Much
喜歡一個人孤獨的時刻 但不能喜歡太多
I like being alone, but not too much.
在地鐵站或美術館 孤獨像睡眠一樣餵養我
In the metro or the museum, loneliness feeds me like sleep.
你永無止境的墜落 需要音樂取暖
Your endless fall needs music to warm you.
喜歡一個人孤獨的時刻 但不能喜歡太多
I like being alone, but not too much.
喜歡一個喝著紅酒的女孩 在下雨音樂奏起的時候
I like a girl drinking red wine, as the music plays in the rain.
把她送上鐵塔給全世界的人寫明信片
Taking her to the Eiffel Tower and writing postcards for the world.
像一隻鳥在最高的地方 歌聲嘹喨
Like a bird at its highest point, her voice sings.
喜歡一個喝著紅酒的女孩 但不能喜歡太多
I like a girl drinking red wine, but not too much.
喜歡一個陽光照射的角落 但不能喜歡太多
I like a corner bathed in sunlight, but not too much.
是幼稚園的小朋友 笑聲像睡眠一樣打擾我
The laughter of kindergarten children disturbs me like sleep.
我們輕輕的揮一揮手 凝結照片的傷口
We wave gently, healing the wounds in the photos.
我喜歡一個陽光照射的角落 但不能喜歡太多
I like a corner bathed in sunlight, but not too much.
喜歡一個人孤獨的時刻
I like being alone
但不能喜歡
but not
太多
too much





Writer(s): Chen Qi Zhen, Chen Yi Zhen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.