陳綺貞 - 孤島 (Live 版) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 孤島 (Live 版)




孤島 (Live 版)
Solitude (Live Version)
你說的每句話 都像是一幅畫
Every word you speak, is like a painting.
我要把它看個仔細 我要把它想得透徹
I want to look at it carefully, I need to think it through.
看不清你的心 是一片水藍的盡頭
I can't see clearly, your heart is a deep blue sea.
我要撥開層層烏雲 張開在黑暗中的眼睛
I want to push aside the dark clouds and open my eyes in the darkness.
我從你的話語之間才明白你和我之間
I only understand you and I, from your words.
不需要語言 不需要一字一句
We don't need words, we don't need every single sentence.
字與字的連結 是你情感的流洩
The connection between words, is the flow of your emotions.
即使是無聲的停頓 也是最完美的表情
Even the silent pauses, are the most perfect expressions.
走不近你的心 是一座孤獨的島嶼
I can't get close to your heart, it's a lonely island.
放棄了乘著風浪 不漂流 在你的四方
I've given up on riding the storm, I won't drift, in your surroundings.
我從你的話語之間才明白你和我之間
I only understand you and I, from your words.
失去了語言 失去了一字一句的空間
We lost the words, we lost the space of every single sentence.





Writer(s): Chen Qi Zhen Qi Zhen


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.