陳綺貞 - 序曲: 時間的歌 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 序曲: 時間的歌




序曲: 時間的歌
Prelude: A Song of Time
時間是荒廢的心 活著時不懂憐憫
Time is a devastated heart, unsympathetic when alive
在你夢裡 時間是緩慢 還是 一樣讓你不安
In your dreams, time is slow, or does it still disturb you?
再給我一點時間 重新去定義時間
Give me a little more time, to redefine time
再給我一個黑夜去傾聽
Give me another night to listen
什麼讓你 什麼讓你 什麼讓你擁有我 卻寂寞
What makes you, what makes you, what makes you have me, yet lonely?
時間是死亡的河
Time is a river of death
解剖後沒有記憶
With no memory after dissection
在你眼裡 時間是英雄 還是 一樣等待你挽救
In your eyes, time is a hero, or does it still wait for you to save it?
再給我一點時間 重新去定義時間
Give me a little more time, to redefine time
再給我一個長夜去解開 什麼讓你 什麼讓你 什麼讓你離開我 不回頭
Give me another long night to unravel, what makes you, what makes you, what makes you leave me without looking back?
時間是熟睡的臉 說著夢的語言
Time is a sleeping face, speaking the language of dreams
我小心地 翻譯著一字一句
I carefully translate, word by word
原來它說 重複地說 是愛你讓我的時間 停留 停留
It turns out, it says repeatedly: it is loving you that makes my time linger, linger






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.