陳綺貞 - 我親愛的偏執狂 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 我親愛的偏執狂




我親愛的偏執狂
My Dearest Compulsive
為什麼你總沉迷於某種神奇的幻想
Why are you always indulging in some magical fantasy?
那是躲也躲不掉牙痛一般強烈的慾望
That is an irresistible desire like a toothache
外面人聲沸騰如潮漲 百般無聊好喧鬧
Outside, the voices of people are bustling like a rising tide. It is so noisy and boring.
你目眩神迷說不知道 只顯得可笑
You are feeling dizzy, but you say you don't know. It just looks funny.
為什麼你會相信每件事都有解決的辦法
Why do you believe that every problem has a solution?
這就好像吞進鮭魚卻卡在喉嚨的中央
It's like swallowing a salmon and it gets stuck in your throat
有千百種可能無解答 你去挪威找魚算帳
There are thousands of possibilities without answers. You can go to Norway and ask the fish.
又一頭鑽進了犀牛角 今天比想像還漫長
You have钻进又一头鑽進了犀牛角. Today is even longer than we imagined.
假如你無法隱藏 就不要故做輕鬆模樣
If you can't hide it, don't pretend to be relaxed.
其實你很悲傷這很尋常我親愛的偏執狂
Actually, you are very sad. My dearest compulsive, it is very common.
我要睡啦
I'm going to sleep now.
為什麼你總沉迷於某種神奇的幻想
Why are you always indulging in some magical fantasy?
彷彿抱著一盆永遠不會開花的仙人掌
It's like hugging a cactus that will never bloom.
外面人聲沸騰如潮漲 百般無聊好喧鬧
Outside, the voices of people are bustling like a rising tide. It is so noisy and boring.
你雙手插口袋墊起腳 於是一切看來
You put your hands in your pockets and stand on your tiptoes. Suddenly, everything looks
你雙手插口袋墊起腳 於是一切看來
You put your hands in your pockets and stand on your tiptoes. Suddenly, everything looks
你雙手插口袋墊起腳 一切看來美好
You put your hands in your pockets and stand on your tiptoes. Everything looks beautiful.
啦啦
La la
啦啦啦
La la la
啦啦啦
La la la





Writer(s): Qi-zhen Chen, Shi Wen Sun, Pei Zhi Qu


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.