陳綺貞 - 花的姿态 - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 花的姿态




花的姿态
The Flower's Stance
我的花讓我開 我的花讓我自己開
My flower, let me bloom. My flower, let me bloom on my own.
你適合你的 我適合我的 垂敗
You suit your own style. I suit mine. Withering.
我的花你別戴 我的花讓我自己戴
My flower, don't you wear it. My flower, let me wear it myself.
你擁有你的 我擁有我的 姿態
You have your own charm. I have my own stance.
這個世界像蕾絲般柔軟 在我送上我的空洞 到你華麗的大手之前
This world is as soft as lace. Before I offer my emptiness to your elegant hand,
黑色眼睛的天使 say goodbye
The dark-eyed angel says goodbye.
你一直在玩 你一直在跟你自己玩
You keep playing. You keep playing with yourself.
你跑去跟別人玩 你跑去 跟另一個人玩
You run off to play with others. You run off to play with someone else.
而我回來的太快 我怎麼回來的那麼快
And I come back too quickly. How did I come back so quickly?
我怎麼可以 我怎麼可以回來的那麼快
How could I? How could I come back so quickly?
這個世界像蕾絲般柔軟 在我真的知道什麼叫做甜蜜的愛情之前
This world is as soft as lace. Before I truly know what sweet love is,
早上醒來就要去上班
I wake up in the morning and have to go to work.
我的花讓我戴 我的花 讓我自己戴
My flower, let me wear it. My flower, let me wear it myself.
你適合你的 我適合我的 盛開
You suit your own style. I suit mine. Blooming.
我擁有我的 姿態
I have my own stance.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.