陳綺貞 - 讓我想一想 (Think Twice) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 讓我想一想 (Think Twice)




讓我想一想 (Think Twice)
Let Me Think Twice
漫步在荒原 我想找一棵棲身的樹 有陽光 有流水 還有微風吹
Strolling in the wilderness, I want to find a tree to shelter, With sunshine, running water and a cool breeze.
該如何面對 這未知的一切 讓自己的思緒沈澱
How to face this unknown, Allow my thoughts to settle.
隨著天色的改變 心情的外衣也要多加一件
As the sky changes, The cloak of my mood also needs to be changed.
這些對 那些好 我想追 我想逃
Those are right, those are good, I want to pursue, I want to escape.
其實我也害怕 可不可以就這樣停下來
Actually, I am also afraid, Can we just stop like this?
我要多一點時間好讓我再想一想
I need a little more time to reconsider.
隔著玻璃窗 我早已沈醉在藍色的街
Through the glass window, I’ve already indulged myself in the blue street,
有寂寞 有笑語 還有看不見的雪
With loneliness, laughter and invisible snow.
該如何整理 這忙亂的城市 還有我的心事
How to organize this bustling city, As well as my thoughts?
躲在十二月熱鬧的夜 我只要一個人 安安靜靜地
Hiding in the bustling night of December, I just want to be alone, quietly.
什麼對 什麼好 不要問 不要猜 不要太靠近我
What is right and what is good, Don’t ask, don’t guess, don’t get too close to me.
可不可以勇敢地停下來
Can you stop bravely?
我要多一點空間好讓我再想一想
I need a little more space to reconsider.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.