陳綺貞 - 让我想一想 (Think Twice) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 让我想一想 (Think Twice)




让我想一想 (Think Twice)
Think Twice
漫步在荒原 我想找一棵棲身的樹 有陽光 有流水 還有微風吹
Walking through the wilderness, I want to find a tree to shelter in, With sunshine, running water, and a breeze.
該如何面對 這未知的一切 讓自己的思緒沈澱
How to face this unknown, Let my thoughts settle down.
隨著天色的改變 心情的外衣也要多加一件
With the change of the sky, my mood needs to be added.
這些對 那些好 我想追 我想逃
These verus those, good or bad, I want to chase, I want to escape.
其實我也害怕 可不可以就這樣停下來
In fact, I'm also afraid, Can we just stop like this?
我要多一點時間好讓我再想一想
I need more time to let me think again.
隔著玻璃窗 我早已沈醉在藍色的街
Across the glass window, I have already indulged in the blue street.
有寂寞 有笑語 還有看不見的雪
There is loneliness, laughter, and invisible snow.
該如何整理 這忙亂的城市 還有我的心事
How to organize this chaotic city and my own thoughts?
躲在十二月熱鬧的夜 我只要一個人 安安靜靜地
Hiding in the热闹night of December, I just want to be alone, quietly.
什麼對 什麼好 不要問 不要猜 不要太靠近我
What's right, what's good, don't ask, don't guess, don't get too close to me.
可不可以勇敢地停下來
Can we bravely stop?
我要多一點空間好讓我再想一想
I need more space to let me think again.






Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.