陳綺貞 - 距离 (Distance) - traduction des paroles en anglais

Paroles et traduction 陳綺貞 - 距离 (Distance)




距离 (Distance)
Distance
進一步就是退,退在你影子覆蓋範圍,
A step forward is a step back, back into the shadow of your influence,
你看的事情多絕對,絕對沒有容許犯錯的機會。
You see things so absolutely, absolutely no room for mistakes.
退一步就是追,追趕被你侵犯的機會,
A step back is a chase, chasing the chance of breaking through your defenses,
我留的空間越絕對,越看出你想要擁抱的意味。
The more absolute the space I leave, the more obvious the desire you have to hold me.
而我在猜,你會怎麼做... 當你失落,意志力薄弱,
And I'm guessing, what will you do... when you fall, when your willpower weakens,
除非是我,在你的耳邊訴說,彌補一個人的虛空。
Unless it's me, whispering in your ear, filling the emptiness of one person.
我們現在,遠距離的戀愛...
We're in a long-distance relationship now...
我是否該坦白我的關懷?
Should I confess my concern?
除非是我,熟悉你身體的脈博需要最深邃的安慰,
Unless it's me, who understands the pulse of your body's deepest need,
讓我貼進你最柔軟的心扉,
Let me get close to your softest heart,
只有我,才能將你的好壞,
Only I can, your good and bad,
都擁有。
Have all.
而我在猜,你會怎麼做,
And I'm guessing, what will you do,
當你滿足不了你的欲求?
When you can't fulfill your own desire?
如果是我在你的耳邊訴說,能否彌補兩個人的虛空?
If it's me whispering in your ear, can we fill the emptiness of both persons?
我們現在,遠距離的戀愛...
We're in a long-distance relationship now...
我是否該放鬆我的期待
Should I let go of my expectations
除非是我,熟悉你身體的脈博需要最深邃的安慰,
Unless it's me, who understands the pulse of your body's deepest need,
讓我貼進你最柔軟的心扉,
Let me get close to your softest heart,
才能將我們的距離,都佔有。
To occupy all the distance between us.
退一步就是追,
A step back is a chase,
追趕被你侵犯的機會。
Chasing the chance of breaking through your defenses.
你留的空間除,非,是,我
The space you leave, only,
才能將我們的距離,都佔有。
Can I, occupy all the distance between us.





Writer(s): Chen Qi Zhen, 陳 綺貞, 陳 綺貞


Attention! N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires.